LISTEN: What Have We Learned About The 49ers? →

There are 279 users in the forums

SAN FRANCISCO 49ERS at PITTSBURGH STEELERS - 2023 Season Game 1

Shop Find 49ers gear online

SAN FRANCISCO 49ERS at PITTSBURGH STEELERS - 2023 Season Game 1

Originally posted by tankle104:
Originally posted by Phoenix49ers:

Lol what a clown.

he actually had a few nice deflections though. The aiyuk touchdown was good coverage as well. He wasn't terrible but not lockdown.

He came damn close. Clown is a bit strong I think.
Originally posted by CatchMaster80:
Just bringing in another guy at this point won't help unless some team releases a veteran. Maybe someone else on the team can do a better job. It's nt like there's a lotof tackles sitting out there waiting to get picked up.Tackles are hard to find and teams usually hang on to the good ones unless it;s a money issue.

As bad as this team has been drafting in the 1st round, I d have zero issues trading a 1st round pick for a good RT. It's gonna be pick #32 anyway.
Originally posted by Young2Owens:
Originally posted by Dr_Bill_Walsh:
Originally posted by 808niner4lyphe:
Is that Steeler fan still lurking around in here?

Bro youre an A-hole for posting this. Kid has down syndrome and was out there supporting his team like a true fan

Obviously not a real doctor.
Originally posted by SLCNiner:

Bro youre an A-hole for posting this. Kid has down syndrome and was out there supporting his team like a true fan

hes a fake.

The real Bill Walsh would never be a douche like that
Originally posted by billbird2111:
Originally posted by Baldie:
Originally posted by BubbaParisMVP:
Aiyuk was so awesome today. Not only with his catches, touchdowns, but his run blocking. He is just a monster and I hope we extend him sooner than later. every game he is just getting more expensive.

Couldn't agree more. He's learned to play with some serious intent. He really plays like he means it.

It's awesome to watch and a real joy to see him reap the rewards of all the work he's put in.

We should extend him now before he gets to the point of holding out for more money

I think you may be looking at the Aiyuk farewell tour.

You can't sign everyone. The cap won't allow it.

Might be the Deebo farewell tour, just saying.
Originally posted by NC49er:
Aiyuk was so awesome today. Not only with his catches, touchdowns, but his run blocking. He is just a monster and I hope we extend him sooner than later. every game he is just getting more expensive.

Couldn't agree more. He's learned to play with some serious intent. He really plays like he means it.

It's awesome to watch and a real joy to see him reap the rewards of all the work he's put in.

We should extend him now before he gets to the point of holding out for more money

Deebo is prime trade bait this offseason, yeah.
Originally posted by captveg:

Sacrilege.
[ Edited by 49ersRing on Sep 10, 2023 at 2:38 PM ]
Originally posted by 49ersRing:

Sacrilege.

I hope they don't either but you just never know.
Classic NT overreaction re: McKivitz….he just had to face an All-Pro edge rusher in his first game taking over RT—let's cut him some slack & see how he does against avg. DE's and edges before clamoring for some unicorn trade scenario

+1 Yep

Sacrilege.

I hope they don't either but you just never know.

I love the guy, and I hope it doesn't happen, but if they're gonna Buckner a guy he's the obvious candidate.
[ Edited by captveg on Sep 10, 2023 at 2:45 PM ]

Sacrilege.

Just like Bosa, Deebo does so much that goes unnoticed by casual fans. Letas not forget how much Kyle LOVES using him as a RB.
I'm ready for some updated power rankings!!!!

Niners will be #1
Originally posted by mattster03:

Niners will be #1
East coast bias says i doubt it
Share 49ersWebzone