There are 176 users in the forums

SAN FRANCISCO 49ERS at PITTSBURGH STEELERS - 2023 Season Game 1

Shop Find 49ers gear online

SAN FRANCISCO 49ERS at PITTSBURGH STEELERS - 2023 Season Game 1

• Baldie
  • Veteran
Originally posted by YACBros85:
Originally posted by OnTheClock:
The only noticeably poor performing players I saw today were McKivitz and Lenoir.

That is a tough task facing Watt to start the season. He got walked back into Purdy numerous times today. Hopefully he bounces back next week.

Lenoir might have been the reason we didn't shut out PIT. Not mad because we got the W but he needs learn from it.
Originally posted by Baldie:
The only noticeably poor performing players I saw today were McKivitz and Lenoir.

That is a tough task facing Watt to start the season. He got walked back into Purdy numerous times today. Hopefully he bounces back next week.

Lenoir might have been the reason we didn't shut out PIT. Not mad because we got the W but he needs learn from it.

It was poor discipline. I think he still had a solid game but was disappointed in those decision.
Anyone see how Kinlaw looked?
Originally posted by Fasteddy:
Anyone see how Kinlaw looked?
the times i was able to lock on him only, he did well, a lot better than prior games.

Yea those mental breakdowns won't kill a game against the Steelers, but against the eagles or Dallas that might be a game decider
Originally posted by Silky:

Yea those mental breakdowns won't kill a game against the Steelers, but against the eagles or Dallas that might be a game decider

That was a coaching fail and if KS doesnt fix it before the SB it may bite us in the ass.

The Steelers used their final timeout before 3rd down with 1:50 remaining and we didnt run

Purdy could have ate the sack instead of throwing it away as well

"Everytime I come up here we lose. I gotta stay in Connecticut."

[ Edited by Afrikan on Sep 10, 2023 at 9:03 PM ]
When do we get the pregame thread for next week? I like our LA stadium better than our Santa Clara stadium.
Originally posted by SLCNiner:
When do we get the pregame thread for next week? I like our LA stadium better than our Santa Clara stadium.

Its our vacation home
Originally posted by Afrikan:

"Everytime I come up here we lose. I gotta stay in Connecticut."

Lolol

https://www.tiktok.com/@nflmemes_tiktok/video/7277298398632463646?lang=en

lol

https://www.tiktok.com/@miguel.takes7448/video/7274113305436785963

this how it was haha
[ Edited by DRCHOWDER on Sep 11, 2023 at 12:36 AM ]
A day later and I'm still beaming from the win. I have no idea what the rest of the season holds for the Niners. But to me personally beating the Steelers is f**king huge!!
[ Edited by PA49ersfan on Sep 11, 2023 at 5:34 AM ]
Originally posted by PA49ersfan:
A day later and I'm still beaming from the win. I have no idea of what the rest of the season holds for the Niners. But to me personally beating the Steelers is f**king huge!!

ya they are a top 5 D and one of the most well-coached team in NFL and have a tough home crowd. It was a huge win
Originally posted by SLCNiner:

Fancy Candlestick
Share 49ersWebzone