Shop Find 49ers gear online

SAN FRANCISCO 49ERS at PITTSBURGH STEELERS - 2023 Season Game 1

Originally posted by tankle104:
Originally posted by 49AllTheTime:
Originally posted by Hysterikal:
Originally posted by iLLEST209ER:

i like this fan base sometimes

According to steeler fans, apparently they have never experienced a takeover of this magnitude before.

One thing 49ers have is very rich fans
Great site to see, it's payback when they used to fill up Candlestick

Wasn't there a game in like the singletary years (maybe tomsula)? Where the Steelers filled up our stadium. Might of been harbaugh years, I just remember they took over our stadium :/
Pitt, Dallas and GB were always good to fill up our stadiums due to those teams paying anything to go... now not so much now.

There might be a Dallas take over this coming game due to resell at it's highest. i can get close to 1k each a seat
[ Edited by 49AllTheTime on Sep 11, 2023 at 11:07 AM ]

According to steeler fans, apparently they have never experienced a takeover of this magnitude before.

Wasn't there a game in like the singletary years (maybe tomsula)? Where the Steelers filled up our stadium. Might of been harbaugh years, I just remember they took over our stadium :/
Pitt, Dallas and GB were always good to fill up our stadiums due to those teams paying anything to go... now not so much.

There might be a Dallas take over this coming game due to resell at it's highest. i can get close to 1k each a seat

Yeah, there are a lot of cowboy fans in Cali too. I'm worried about that one. Lol I expect a lot of cowboy fans to be there.

i know quite a few people who have resold their tickets for a lot. Idk if it's cowboy fans or not but should be epic

Pitt, Dallas and GB were always good to fill up our stadiums due to those teams paying anything to go... now not so much.

Yeah, there are a lot of cowboy fans in Cali too. I'm worried about that one. Lol I expect a lot of cowboy fans to be there.

i know quite a few people who have resold their tickets for a lot. Idk if it's cowboy fans or not but should be epic
yeah hopefully 9er fans buy those resells
Patrick Peterson. Haha
  • thl408
Originally posted by teylo31:
Patrick Peterson. Haha

Patrick PEDerson > Patrick Peterson

🤡 <—- how I picture those fans
stat of the day for me, pit ran the ball 10 times
as a team
Originally posted by 49erFaithful6:
as a team

I noticed that too.

One of the reasons I was so confident that we would win is that our offense would put up points, forcing the Steelers to play outside their preferred element. Which is exactly what happened. Dominated them. Freakin beautiful

also, can give my man mad leg moody some love? He wasn't asked to do any thing clutch but hit all his attempts. Great start to his professional career in a tough place to kick.
  • thl408
as a team

Their first run play was some cute little end around/pitch to the WR on their first drive that Ferrell shut down. Their second run play, which came on their second drive, the 49ers put in 5 DL (Ferrell, Kinlaw, Hargrave, AA, Bosa) to match up against a 2TE set for PIT. The 49ers dominated the line on that play and Warner flew in to level Najee. I think one reason the 49ers weren't afraid to do this (5DL, 2LB, 4DB) is that Warner and Greenlaw cover so much ground in coverage. This drive ended with the Mooney INT and once the 49ers went up by a few scores, the PIT run game was a non-factor outside of Najee's big run to end the first half.

[ Edited by thl408 on Sep 11, 2023 at 11:50 AM ]
So stoked we got the win and it wasnt even close at that. I was nervous with it being an east coast game and we seem to start the season slow more often then not so i wasnt expecting a nail bitter.

Remember how good Steelers looked in the preseason? Pickett looked like the 2nd coming and all the haters were harping on Brock and his training camp interceptions. Where are the preseason warriors now?

Originally posted by thl408:
as a team

Their first run play was some cute little end around/pitch to the WR on their first drive that Ferrell shut down. Their second run play, which came on their second drive, the 49ers put in 5 DL (Ferrell, Kinlaw, Hargrave, AA, Bosa) to match up against a 2TE set for PIT. The 49ers dominated the line on that play and Warner flew in to level Najee. I think one reason the 49ers weren't afraid to do this (5DL, 2LB, 4DB) is that Warner and Greenlaw cover so much ground in coverage. This drive ended with the Mooney INT and once the 49ers went up by a few scores, the PIT run game was a non-factor outside of Najee's big run to end the first half.

dts slanted to the field to create a nice hole and freddy scraped up and filled like a champ!
I can respect a Steelers fan, it would be awful if he was a cowboys or Seahawks fan. Lol honestly, that would fracture my relationship with my brother. Hahaha

One of my brothers lives in Washington state now, and he doesn't watch football, but my nephew is 12. He isn't into football but I had him watch tbe game with me yesterday. Lol I don't think he realizes how serious I am when I say he can't root for the Seahawks.. I guess his school handed out a Seahawks hat or sometbing and I found it in his closet, I threw it away. Lol

he was confused why I was so annoyed. Hahaha cause I've never been like that with him. He's gonna learn though, if he wants me in his life - he can't be a seac**t fan

Oh I got a cousin that lives in Seattle and is a seahawk fan 🤮

my brother would be a Seattle fan just in spite of. He likes to push buttons more than me (shocking I know).
Pittsburgh Steelers 'got bullied' by San Francisco 49ers | Pro Football Talk | NFL on NBC=hE3f4wWCyozQRuhj

@ chris simms saying it's the rich silicon valley fans that are packing the opposing stadiums. Dumbass.
as a team

We jumped on em early and harris is meh
[ Edited by DonnieDarko on Sep 11, 2023 at 12:53 PM ]
Originally posted by JoseCortez:
Pittsburgh Steelers 'got bullied' by San Francisco 49ers | Pro Football Talk | NFL on NBC=hE3f4wWCyozQRuhj

@ chris simms saying it's the rich silicon valley fans that are packing the opposing stadiums. Dumbass.
🤡
Share 49ersWebzone