There are 194 users in the forums

SAN FRANCISCO 49ERS at PITTSBURGH STEELERS - 2023 Season Game 1

Shop Find 49ers gear online

SAN FRANCISCO 49ERS at PITTSBURGH STEELERS - 2023 Season Game 1

That's 25yds zippy throw right past the underneath coverage. Good arm and elbow
  • thl408
Originally posted by qnnhan7:

Should also mention that PIT disguised here. Showing single high then rotating over to Tampa2. Process, see it, rip it.
sorta feels like 2019 but better. This team is on a mission. Excited for Sunday and DIVISIONAL WARFARE! gonna be an EPIC Niner smackdown. Deebo game. I expect Bosa to hunt
damn WRONG THREAD
[ Edited by BP22 on Sep 14, 2023 at 10:04 AM ]
Originally posted by thl408:

Should also mention that PIT disguised here. Showing single high then rotating over to Tampa2. Process, see it, rip it.

Steve Young mentioned the processing with Brock seems way ahead at the position like elite guys usually. Everyone that knows the position or played it seemed to be impressed with Brock in this regard. You just have to marveled at how he got it so quick being a rookie last year and with only 7 games.
My favorite Brock throw of the game. 2Q 1st & 15
vs Tampa2. mid windup

The anticipation.

+18

2021 Deebo would have scored a TD on that play.
  • Kolohe
  • Hall of Fame
Best breakdown from a Pittsburgh fan I've ever seen!!!'

100% worth a watch. The last play they show is an intermediate pass to Deebo down the seam. It is shown from the endzone. Purdy threw that ball into the second window before Deebo even cleared the first window. That is a lot of trust and great anticipation.

This is a good throw too. He can drive it from the far hash. Plenty of zip. Got there timely and accurately. He just can't flick it like one of those rare elite arm dude
Originally posted by BP22:
sorta feels like 2019 but better. This team is on a mission. Excited for Sunday and DIVISIONAL WARFARE! gonna be an EPIC Niner smackdown. Deebo game. I expect Bosa to hunt
damn WRONG THREAD

Every thread is the right thread when Bosa

Prediction

Reality

what was going on in Purdys mind.
  • DrEll
  • Veteran

Steve Young mentioned the processing with Brock seems way ahead at the position like elite guys usually. Everyone that knows the position or played it seemed to be impressed with Brock in this regard. You just have to marveled at how he got it so quick being a rookie last year and with only 7 games.

I love Steve Young, but he's a hardcore homer. Has he ever said anything negative about any Niner QB ? The Niner love that oozes out from him is at times nauseating. I'd like an objective analysis from him sometimes….
Originally posted by DrEll:

I love Steve Young, but he's a hardcore homer. Has he ever said anything negative about any Niner QB ? The Niner love that oozes out from him is at times nauseating. I'd like an objective analysis from him sometimes….

Not just Steve, almost all the people that breakdown Brock's plays and former QBs, knows what's up with Brock.

Originally posted by Montana:

steve was a bit critical about Trey called him an inconsistent thrower/passer
Share 49ersWebzone