There are 143 users in the forums

SAN FRANCISCO 49ERS at PITTSBURGH STEELERS - 2023 Season Game 1

Shop Find 49ers gear online

SAN FRANCISCO 49ERS at PITTSBURGH STEELERS - 2023 Season Game 1

Originally posted by YACBros85:
100% worth a watch. The last play they show is an intermediate pass to Deebo down the seam. It is shown from the endzone. Purdy threw that ball into the second window before Deebo even cleared the first window. That is a lot of trust and great anticipation.

That was hilarious. I've never heard so many men have orgasms doing a video.

I liked their point about running left away from Watt/McKivitz + Burford and Brock and his anticipation throws. Epic.
[ Edited by NCommand on Sep 16, 2023 at 1:01 PM ]
Originally posted by NCommand:
100% worth a watch. The last play they show is an intermediate pass to Deebo down the seam. It is shown from the endzone. Purdy threw that ball into the second window before Deebo even cleared the first window. That is a lot of trust and great anticipation.

I liked their point about running left away from Watt/McKivitz + Burford and Brock and his anticipation throws. Epic.
You too can have orgasms if you can look beyond OL
Originally posted by qnnhan7:

Prediction

Reality

Thank you for posting the best quarterback in the NFC schooling the best safety in the NFL

Whenever we face a dominant DL player, Shanahan always runs to the oppisite side from them. Isn't anything new.
[ Edited by YACBros85 on Sep 17, 2023 at 3:26 AM ]
Originally posted by 49AllTheTime:

You too can have orgasms if you can look beyond OL

Good one!
Raiders and Jimmy G are obviously not on our level. Pickett actually looks decent against them.
them FINS be scary !!! SPEED kills and they are a KILLAH !!
Originally posted by 9moon:
them FINS be scary !!! SPEED kills and they are a KILLAH !!

If it's Niners vs Phins in Vegas next Feb. it will be a redux Gruden knowing all the Raiders offense in SB37…Kyle will school McDaniel (and Niners have the better defense). Tua was forced into dumb turnovers last December and the punishing playmakers on the Niners offense: Deebo, CMC, Kittle, Aiyuk, Juice (+ Jennings and Bell getting under DBs skin) will wear down the Miami D.

If that should be the matchup, *Lombardi #6 is ours.

*barring another epic fail of the Shanahan Rule (must have a 10+ point lead with <7:00 mins left in the game for Niners fans to feel safe)
Share 49ersWebzone