LISTEN: 49ers Snatch Defeat From The Jaws Of Victory →

There are 251 users in the forums

SAN FRANCISCO 49ERS at LOS ANGELES RAMS - 2023 Season Game 2

Shop Find 49ers gear online

SAN FRANCISCO 49ERS at LOS ANGELES RAMS - 2023 Season Game 2

• thl408

Please post pregame and game time reactions here. Threads created during game time may be locked/merged.

• September 17, 2023; 1:05 pm (PT)
  • Venue: SoFi Stadium

[ Edited by Montana on Sep 17, 2023 at 12:12 AM ]
Oh hell yeah! First one in baby! Let's go dirty Purdy and the boys! Give 'em hell!
Originally posted by Montana:

Damnit, Montana! You beat me. Lol this is bad juju hahaha
Originally posted by tankle104:
Damnit, Montana! You beat me. Lol this is good juju hahaha

[ Edited by Montana on Sep 17, 2023 at 12:21 AM ]
LFG!!!!!!

VIS TECUM CAELIAMBULATOR JUVENIS.
VERUMTAMEN NONDUM JEDI ESTIS.
Originally posted by SLCNiner:
LFG!!!!!!

It always cracks me up with how he always seems so calm and collected - then on the field he goes berserk. Now wonder his girlfriend is marrying him - this must be him in the sack too. Hahah

LFG! Annihilate the Rams! Set more records!
33-14 49ers.
  • DrEll
  • Veteran
Let's go

Here we go! 2-0 would be a nice way to start the season.
Originally posted by NCommand:
Here we go! 2-0 would be a nice way to start the season.

Would be nice to do it in a dominating fashion to bring us more comfort, help solidify our "quick start" to the season.

Winning two road games to start the year would be great for trying to lock down a top play off spot later on.

also, I read that we are looking at 65-70% of the fans to be 49ers fans! Let's go! Whoever is going, it's appreciated!
  • grif
  • Veteran
Originally posted by Dr_Bill_Walsh:

VIS TECUM CAELIAMBULATOR JUVENIS.
VERUMTAMEN NONDUM JEDI ESTIS.

Remember when Bill Martz burned us with that line?.....It is time to take it back!!!!!!!!
Originally posted by tankle104:
Originally posted by SLCNiner:
LFG!!!!!!

It always cracks me up with how he always seems so calm and collected - then on the field he goes berserk. Now wonder his girlfriend is marrying him - this must be him in the sack too. Hahah

LFG! Annihilate the Rams! Set more records!

This might be the moment when pent-up frustration, being overlooked, last pick of the draft, Brock exploded into a demonstrative 'FU -- I'm gonna wreck the NFL'

f**k Trevor Lawrence and his girly hair, I'm taking Brock at #1, and I'm trading 3 first rounders to get Brock
[ Edited by qnnhan7 on Sep 17, 2023 at 5:40 AM ]
Need this game here already. I'm tired of Rams fans talking smack thinking they're going to upset us.

I just can't imagine this team comes out and puts up the stinker necessary enough to lose that game but the anxiety and the wait is killing me.
Share 49ersWebzone