There are 225 users in the forums

49ERS vs GIANTS Pregame Thread - 2023 Season Week 3

Shop Find 49ers gear online

49ERS vs GIANTS Pregame Thread - 2023 Season Week 3

Originally posted by 49AllTheTime:
Originally posted by 49erFaithful6:
Originally posted by DonnieDarko:
Originally posted by OC49erLuVeR:
Hopefully just rest Aiyuk this week. Let him heal for Cowgirls next week.

Just wanna know: Who the hell are the 3% that think Giants are gonna win!?! haha

We play arizona after the giants

4-0
since your predictions are never correct, 2-2 thanks mush

I may pick us to go 0-17 next year, for a colossal reverse jinx
Originally posted by DonnieDarko:
Originally posted by OC49erLuVeR:
Hopefully just rest Aiyuk this week. Let him heal for Cowgirls next week.

Just wanna know: Who the hell are the 3% that think Giants are gonna win!?! haha

We play arizona after the giants

4-0
since your predictions are never correct, 2-2 thanks mush

I may pick us to go 0-17 next year, for a colossal reverse jinx
With Barkley out, 49ers face another game they might take lightly
They better not I think Daniel Jones is going to give us some problems with his running. We always seem to have issues with scrambling QB's.
Originally posted by Oilcan:
They better not I think Daniel Jones is going to give us some problems with his running. We always seem to have issues with scrambling QB's.

Me reading the Daniel Jones is gonna give us problems part

• thl408
Barkley most likely out. Not a surprise. He got injured on such a meaningless play in that NYG was simply running off clock to get to the game winning FG.
Originally posted by thl408:
Barkley most likely out. Not a surprise. He got injured on such a meaningless play in that NYG was simply running off clock to get to the game winning FG.

Still think we're gonna smash em regardless if he didnt get hurt or not
[ Edited by DonnieDarko on Sep 18, 2023 at 2:33 PM ]
Originally posted by thl408:

I thought he was done for the year. That tackle looked gruesome the way he was bent on that s**t field.
  • Giedi
  • Veteran
Originally posted by Giedi:
Yup.

Gotta feel for him, he's their best O player clearly, and he wanted a contract, they said no and ride him hard every week with high volume usage. Then he gets all rolled up like this, and it impacts his money and contract year. I imagine it would be very frustrating, the lack of long term commitment, combined with the role, we want the entire O to go thru you, but let's hold off on your contract..

I wanted ShanaLynch to draft Saquan in 2018, but he was picked #2 overall, and we had #9 (McGlinchy) that year. If we didn't have CMC, I would be hoping ShanaLynch would go after a guy like Saquon.

We're in danger of doing that to CMC, what the Giants did to Saquon, and if the reports are right that Kyle's not paying attention to CMC's usage, then clearly he has to change course. CMC is going to be REALLY important to keep healthy for the playoffs. Got to give CMC some veteran days off if thats the case and get more reps to Mitchell, Mason, and TDP.
Rams didn't have a running game but look what they did to the defense. Daniel Jones might go all in like Stafford
Originally posted by qnnhan7:
Rams didn't have a running game but look what they did to the defense. Daniel Jones might go all in like Stafford

Word even from NYG fans, is they can't block for bleep, that's why DAL owned em so hard, now they have to deal with our D front for a full game.

Originally posted by Oilcan:

Me reading the Daniel Jones is gonna give us problems part

You laugh and then Colt McCoy happens
Originally posted by Giedi:
Yup.

Gotta feel for him, he's their best O player clearly, and he wanted a contract, they said no and ride him hard every week with high volume usage. Then he gets all rolled up like this, and it impacts his money and contract year. I imagine it would be very frustrating, the lack of long term commitment, combined with the role, we want the entire O to go thru you, but let's hold off on your contract..

Yeah, I hope he heals up and balls out. Someone will pay him. Just not the giants IMO.
Originally posted by Silky:
You laugh and then Colt McCoy happens

I remember that game well, stunned as we made McCoy and Conner look like Brees and Tomlinson lol
Originally posted by Baldie:
Originally posted by socal1632:
Originally posted by ninerfan4life:

Without Saquan it's going to be an effing nightmare for Jones. 4 pick game incoming. Over by half. 24-0

Some people thought the rams game was going to be over by half. I won't be surprised if it's a close one for awhile then maybe we pull away.

Idk why. Rams stomped Seattle and were a good team until injuries got them. Jones can run but that's a lot of people to be running from.
Originally posted by qnnhan7:

Yeah....Daniel Jones will suddenly become Stafford..
Share 49ersWebzone