There are 124 users in the forums

49ERS vs GIANTS Pregame Thread - 2023 Season Week 3

Shop Find 49ers gear online

49ERS vs GIANTS Pregame Thread - 2023 Season Week 3

Originally posted by JTB1974:
Originally posted by RDB4216:
Well that clip against the Cardinals showed Neal blocking against the Invisible Man. And he'll probably be lining up against Nick Bosa - who is also The Invisible Man right now. So it's a wash of a match-up. I don't know what happened to Neal, he was a beast at Alabama. I can't believe the Giants' coaching can be THAT bad.

So Bosa is considered invisable because he has no sacks so far? PFF had him as the highest graded player with a 93.0 grade. He had 5 pressures and created 2 holding penalties.

Invisible effort, yes. When STAFFORD runs away from him while Bosa just jogs behind him, there is no excuse. Especially when playing on somewhat limited snaps. And yeah zero sacks so far, and look who he's lined up against! He's been getting handled by bottom tier and inexperienced tackles, even in 1 on 1 match ups.
if it's a blowout by the 3rd qtr, shanny better put in the replacements
If Niners don't win this game by atleast 3 scores I will be concerned.

3 scores could technically be 9 points
Originally posted by DonnieDarko:

Even 6 points, if it were 3 Safeties - BUT that would actually still be awesome!

lol u sure?

Man, I really wanna see the team do better in the RZ and kick fewer FGs. Was great to see that Moody can do it, but RZ offense needs improvement.
With their historical comeback victory last week, the Giants will begin the game with great motivation and confidence to overturn their humiliation during their first game.
Originally posted by Paul_Hofer:
With their historical comeback victory last week, the Giants will begin the game with great motivation and confidence to overturn their humiliation during their first game.

Historic comeback, that's a good one
Originally posted by Paul_Hofer:

they won't

Correct, at least > 17 points, so it is considered a dominant performance. Unless, people think reaching the playoffs = winning the SB.

Originally posted by 49ersking:

Correct, at least > 17 points, so it is considered a dominant performance. Unless, people think reaching the playoffs = winning the SB.

Or if we are up by 4 scores with our first team, and our backups let them get within 2 scores but they had to do that within the last few minutes.
Well that clip against the Cardinals showed Neal blocking against the Invisible Man. And he'll probably be lining up against Nick Bosa - who is also The Invisible Man right now. So it's a wash of a match-up. I don't know what happened to Neal, he was a beast at Alabama. I can't believe the Giants' coaching can be THAT bad.

So Bosa is considered invisable because he has no sacks so far? PFF had him as the highest graded player with a 93.0 grade. He had 5 pressures and created 2 holding penalties.

Invisible effort, yes. When STAFFORD runs away from him while Bosa just jogs behind him, there is no excuse. Especially when playing on somewhat limited snaps. And yeah zero sacks so far, and look who he's lined up against! He's been getting handled by bottom tier and inexperienced tackles, even in 1 on 1 match ups.

I am craving some Kittle down they middle and a little bit of this too

Daboll was so full of s**t, he stopped some reporter as they were assuming Barkley would be out. Says something like no he hasn't been ruled out, not yet. Like he was kidding anyone. Oh also possibly their best OL Andrew Thomas is out.
[ Edited by ninerjok on Sep 20, 2023 at 1:56 PM ]
Originally posted by YACBros85:

You're not laughing hard enough.
Share 49ersWebzone