There are 148 users in the forums

49ERS vs GIANTS Pregame Thread - 2023 Season Week 3

Shop Find 49ers gear online

49ERS vs GIANTS Pregame Thread - 2023 Season Week 3

Nice, tomorrow we are wearing the throwbacks!
This is a kittle game

Originally posted by Montana:
I am craving some Kittle down they middle and a little bit of this too

Let's goooooooooooooooooooo
Why was he the last pick again? Look at that intensity, I want that guy on my team lol
[ Edited by Montana on Sep 20, 2023 at 2:07 PM ]
Why was he the last pick again? Look at that intensity, I want that guy on my team lol

He's the man! He's going to have a huge game! I can feel it like Mayo does

VS

I mean.....lol

3-0
[ Edited by Montana on Sep 20, 2023 at 2:19 PM ]
I am craving some Kittle down they middle and a little bit of this too

Kittle yes. McGlinchy? No thanks.

VS

I mean.....lol

3-0

Originally posted by SLCNiner:
Kittle yes. McGlinchy? No thanks.

Yeah fo sure

Because so often now, scouts get blown away by measurables and ignore years of game tape. Purdy isn't 6'3 or taller. Didn't run a 4.3-4.4. Doesn't have the "cannon" arm. He's more of a football player than an athlete.

While Isaiah Simmons was more of an athlete than a football player...gets drafted 9th overall...and look how that's turned out....?
Originally posted by RDB4216:

Because so often now, scouts get blown away by measurables and ignore years of game tape. Purdy isn't 6'3 or taller. Didn't run a 4.3-4.4. Doesn't have the "cannon" arm. He's more of a football player than an athlete.

While Isaiah Simmons was more of an athlete than a football player...gets drafted 9th overall...and look how that's turned out....?

Then you have that Chicago QB who I read today his struggles are related to coaching him into a robot
I don't know why the Football Gods finally said here have a QB but we are set for the long haul it seems.
[ Edited by 9erson3 on Sep 20, 2023 at 2:44 PM ]

Originally posted by 9erson3:
Originally posted by RDB4216:

Then you have that Chicago QB who I read today his struggles are related to coaching him into a robot
I don't know why the Football Gods finally said here have a QB but we are set for the long haul it seems.

That's the hope! Would be amazing. Jury is still out but what we've seen so far, is wonderful.

i just want to see him keep improving and growing. His personality, leadership, competitive, etc are just ideal so far. If we found our guy…… 💦💦
Originally posted by tankle104:

He's the man! He's going to have a huge game! I can feel it like Mayo does

Longer hair, cuz he was in Big 12 country
  • Baldie
  • Veteran
What is Aiyuks status?
Originally posted by Baldie:
What is Aiyuks status?

Last I saw, it's questionable.
Originally posted by Baldie:
What is Aiyuks status?

Gametime decision.
Share 49ersWebzone