There are 123 users in the forums

49ERS vs GIANTS Pregame Thread - 2023 Season Week 3

Shop Find 49ers gear online

49ERS vs GIANTS Pregame Thread - 2023 Season Week 3

Gonna put a sizable bet Ronnie Bell gets a TD this game. Kyle loves rewarding hard blocking and he treated Akello like they were in the prison shower room
Originally posted by Hysterikal:
Gonna put a sizable bet Ronnie Bell gets a TD this game. Kyle loves rewarding hard blocking and he treated Akello like they were in the prison shower room

Im cautious that we won't do too much passing. Giants run D is god awful. Maybe we do off of the play action but I think we will run ALOT. I think we will get a lot of Mitchell and Mason.
Originally posted by tankle104:

Im cautious that we won't do too much passing. Giants run D is god awful. Maybe we do off of the play action but I think we will run ALOT. I think we will get a lot of Mitchell and Mason.

Will Mason get that first offensive snap of 2023
Originally posted by 49erFaithful6:

Will Mason get that first offensive snap of 2023

I think we will be up too much. We won't want to keep beating on CMC. So Mitchell will need a 1-2 punch

I expect the Giants to load the box and force, to the best of their abilities, Brock to beat them. I expect a heavy does of passing in the first half (a lot of quick passes to Deebo and CMC.), followed by a heavy does of running in the second half, when the 49ers have a sizeable lead.
Although they're without RB1 and the OL starting left side, a wounded animal is often the most dangerous.
Originally posted by Polkadots:

I expect the Giants to load the box and force, to the best of their abilities, Brock to beat them. I expect a heavy does of passing in the first half (a lot of quick passes to Deebo and CMC.), followed by a heavy does of running in the second half, when the 49ers have a sizeable lead.

I know it doesn't really matter, but selfishly - I'd like to get Purdy get 2-3 TDs in the first half, then we run it out in the second. Maybe some play actions.

i can see us opening up with some play action.
Originally posted by ninerjok:
Although they're without RB1 and the OL starting left side, a wounded animal is often the most dangerous.

Bro.. the giants have been HORRIFIC. They got blown out in a half by the cards and then came back against a horrible cards team.

they played a team on our tier and lost 40-0 lol I know it's the nfl but unless we just blow - this is going to be an ass beating of a lifetime for the giants

Bro.. the giants have been HORRIFIC. They got blown out in a half by the cards and then came back against a horrible cards team.

they played a team on our tier and lost 40-0 lol I know it's the nfl but unless we just blow - this is going to be an ass beating of a lifetime for the giants

I like your posts tank
yessir

Safe to say all teams are going to measure themselves against the Niners this year so they will bring their best against the NFL's top team. This will basically be the Super Bowl for the Giants. They have a chance to shock the world and use this as a springboard to turn their season around. Never underestimate an NFL team!

49ers 41
Giants 3
Originally posted by D0PEMAN:
Safe to say all teams are going to measure themselves against the Niners this year so they will bring their best against the NFL's top team. This will basically be the Super Bowl for the Giants. They have a chance to shock the world and use this as a springboard to turn their season around. Never underestimate an NFL team!

49ers 41
Giants 3

And you follow up your statement about the Giants bringing their best, with a 38 point loss prediction. Well done.

I expect it to be a bit closer. I said before, I think around 34 - 16 49ers.
Originally posted by 49erFaithful6:

I like your posts tank
yessir

Thanks brotha, I appreciate the kind words. I try to post constructively and not just talk smack or criticize a player without reason.
Is this the game where we see darnold in cleanup?! Dun dun dunnn

Yeah, LOL. 6 quarters of football without a point to show is BAD. They'll get SOME point Thursday and the media will use that as a measuring stick to say Dallas is the best in the league.
Share 49ersWebzone