Short week plus BA needs extra 🐅 balm & epsoms
  • Giedi
  • Veteran
Originally posted by SLCNiner:
Originally posted by Giedi:
Originally posted by kray28:
Seriously though, who are the ass hats voting for the g spots?

Butt hurt Trey fans?

Why is he still brought up here? I supported Trey as a Niner but he's gone. Let it go man.

Man I wish we had 3 first round picks to use on the OLine and DB's. Oh well.

Giants game is already around the corner. No rest for the Weary. Hope Aiyuk can heal up in time.

Look at our history of 1st round picks and it will make you feel better. Look at how we hit on late rounds and you will sleep well tonight, my friend.

Well, yeah I know, afterall we got Purdy in the 7th round.

McKivitz didn't do too bad. I'll watch the replays later, but yeah - 49ers draft pretty well in the later rounds. Rams look like they have another fast break offense in the Making. Tutu, Cooper, and Nacua. They drafted pretty well too (so it seems this last year). I was hoping Rams in cap hell would be a bottom feeder, but doesn't look like it. McVay's a good coach.
Giants defensive strategy has got to be "hit us deep i dare you"
Looks like the Giants are staying in Arizona instead of going back east. Makes sense, wise move on their part. Can't wait to kick the s**t out of em.
It's better to be sore and recover at home than on the road and have a short week on top of it all. So advantage Niners. It's still going to be a tough week. JMO
  • DrEll
  • Veteran
At least the team gets a mini bye after this game. Not a bad idea after 3 games to get some down time to heal up a bit…
  • Baldie
  • Veteran
Originally posted by DrEll:
At least the team gets a mini bye after this game. Not a bad idea after 3 games to get some down time to heal up a bit…

Especially for aiyuk
Originally posted by Baldie:
Originally posted by socal1632:
Originally posted by ninerfan4life:

Without Saquan it's going to be an effing nightmare for Jones. 4 pick game incoming. Over by half. 24-0

Some people thought the rams game was going to be over by half. I won't be surprised if it's a close one for awhile then maybe we pull away.

The Overreacting in the GameDay thread will be hilarious again.
Originally posted by Strwy2Hevn:

Without Saquan it's going to be an effing nightmare for Jones. 4 pick game incoming. Over by half. 24-0

Some people thought the rams game was going to be over by half. I won't be surprised if it's a close one for awhile then maybe we pull away.

Some overreacting but Wilkes prob won't come out that vanilla again and Jones is no Stafford and apparently one side of their line isn't good. Possibly no Saquan. San Fran 38-10(Purdy hits a couple of deep throw TD's)
  • Crown
  • Hall of Fame

Some overreacting but Wilkes prob won't come out that vanilla again and Jones is no Stafford and apparently one side of their line isn't good. Possibly no Saquan. San Fran 38-10(Purdy hits a couple of deep throw TD's)

overreacting in gameday is one of the most hilarious things you could ever see.

MUST. WIN.

I won't hear the end of it, if this NY team beats SF
Originally posted by Crown:

Best part of the zone is the Overreacting to EVERYTHING!
Originally posted by Crown:

Best part of the zone is the Overreacting to EVERYTHING!

i don't go to the gameday thread for that reason

also, I don't think we came out with a vanilla scheme at all. It was more of the wrong scheme/gameplan for what stafford and McVay did. We adjusted at halftime

does this mean we will win by 7 after a last-minute FG/TD?
Share 49ersWebzone