There are 226 users in the forums

49ERS vs GIANTS Pregame Thread - 2023 Season Week 3

Shop Find 49ers gear online

49ERS vs GIANTS Pregame Thread - 2023 Season Week 3

I hope we see some deep shots dialed up for Purdy to 'get right' on his timing.

I like how after the three overthrows they still called a 30 yarder to Jennings...the coaching staff still has a ton of faith in our boy.
  • DrEll
  • Veteran
Originally posted by Cisco0623:
I am hearing just now Barkley is going to be out with a high ankle sprain and their pass protection is a disaster right now. The radio guys are saying we will run right through them and they have nobody to stop Bosa.

This should be a nice pad the stats game. I hope Kyle starts stepping on throats and blowing teams away.

Kyle? stepping on throats ? Lol, nope.

Glad to see he went for it on 2nd and inches from the half yard line. If we hadn't gotten a penalty one play before and we're still on the 1 yard line, I bet he kicks a FG.

dude's straight up p***y.
[ Edited by DrEll on Sep 18, 2023 at 9:14 AM ]
Originally posted by DrEll:
Kyle? stepping on throats ? Lol, nope.

Glad to see he went for it on 2nd and inches from the half yard line. If we hadn't gotten a penalty one play before and we're still on the 1 yard line, I bet he kicks a FG.

dude's straight up p***y.

Dr a few cups in I see, and the takes are bold
trap game?
Originally posted by ninerfan4life:

10???

Damnnn!! that's Shanny's Magic Choke Number !!!

can't it be 11 instead ??
  • Giedi
  • Veteran
Originally posted by tankle104:
Originally posted by DrEll:
At least the team gets a mini bye after this game. Not a bad idea after 3 games to get some down time to heal up a bit…

Yeah! It'll be a nice extra few days of healing up and prep. Especially for the d line guys, keep 'em fresh. Bosa is probably insanely sore.

it's a great way to get keep the Dline fresh. Hopefully they can muster up enough for this prime time game! They seemed to get going best st the end of last game.

rams o line has been a surprise this season, couple they with Stafford ability to get rid of it quickly - it was a tougher matchup. It's week 2, there is a lot to learn about this season still.

Agree, rams surprised me. I thought they would still be as bad as last year, but they have some promising young talent. That mini-bye is going to be important, but you pay the price for it by playing a Thursday game. Hope the news is good today regarding the health of our players. Worried just a tad for Aiyuk.
Originally posted by D0PEMAN:
trap game?

If we boat-raced LAR and NYG didn't have a huge comeback, then maybe. But out struggle and their comeback will keep us focused.
  • Giedi
  • Veteran
Originally posted by thl408:
Originally posted by NYniner85:
Stop the read options/RPOs and it's over. Sounds like Barkley isn't gonna play, which is huge.

If Barkley is gimpy, it becomes a Matt Breida revenge game.

I'd love to see the 49ers keep Matt on the bench by ball hogging the ball all day.

I'd love another 200+ yards on the ground like Mostert against Green Bay in the playoffs.
Originally posted by D0PEMAN:
trap game?

No sir, this is Daboll winner of COY over Shanny
it is on
My prediction is that Purdy hits a deep throw for a TD. You can tell he is mad at himself for those misses yesterday

Originally posted by Brucey72:
My prediction is that Purdy hits a deep throw for a TD. You can tell he is mad at himself for those misses yesterday

GREAT QBs will find a way to make up for his lapses.. and those passes still hunts him.. that two TDs he left on the table..
  • Kolohe
  • Hall of Fame
Originally posted by 9moon:
Originally posted by ninerfan4life:

10???

Damnnn!! that's Shanny's Magic Choke Number !!!

can't it be 11 instead ??

Early numbers. I expect it to change tomorrow or Wednesday. I actually think it'll go up another point or so with Barkley most likely out.
3-0
Originally posted by Kolohe:
Early numbers. I expect it to change tomorrow or Wednesday. I actually think it'll go up another point or so with Barkley most likely out.

Imagine Daniel Jones on the road short week vs this defense in our home opener, take SF
Originally posted by DRCHOWDER:
Originally posted by Dr_Bill_Walsh:
Originally posted by SLCNiner:
Seriously though, who are the ass hats voting for the g spots?

RePOOPLiCaNs in dresses

get your politics away from here.

People that inset politics into sports....🤡
Share 49ersWebzone