LISTEN: Rookie 49ers Shine Against The Seahawks →

There are 140 users in the forums

SAN FRANCISCO 49ERS vs ARIZONA CARDINALS - 2023 Season Game 4

Shop Find 49ers gear online

SAN FRANCISCO 49ERS vs ARIZONA CARDINALS - 2023 Season Game 4

Let's go Niners
Originally posted by socal1632:
At the colts game! Go Colts! Down with the Lambs!!

Why not at Levi's?

Always f the Shams lol
Originally posted by NCommand:
Originally posted by OnTheClock:
I think both teams will go run heavy. Thinking it'll be lower scoring unless there's a lot of turnovers. Cardinals will fight hard to not go 1-3.

49ers 26, Cardinals 20

I could certainly see this going like this as well.

Originally posted by Montana:
Originally posted by socal1632:
At the colts game! Go Colts! Down with the Lambs!!

Why not at Levi's?

Always f the Shams lol

Live in N. Indiana now.
Gameday! Let's go!

If you hate defense, go watch that MIA vs BUF. They both left their defenses at home today.
I haven't tuned in, but Justing Fields state line is absolutely fire.

Gotta love that Broncos D.

edit: wrong thread lol
[ Edited by TyCore on Oct 1, 2023 at 11:28 AM ]
The SB hangover slowly seems to creep into the eagles, it's bound to happen, given the energy it takes out from everyone. Plus the loss of players and coaches.
Dallas seems to be on and off, who knows where they end up.

if the 49ers can remain healthy, and take care of the division and potentially get to a 14-3 record? there is a good chance of getting home field advantage. That has to be the first goal, else what are we playing for at this point.

Long road ahead, let's see.
Originally posted by YACBros85:
If you hate defense, go watch that MIA vs BUF. They both left their defenses at home today.

Bills defense has looked much better over the last few drives tbf.
Originally posted by Beers:
49ers 38
Cardinals 20

Purdy 260yds. 2 TD. 1 Int (tipped ball)

Niners gonna beat up the birds

What is going on with all of these 20 pt predictions for the cards? I don't see any way our D gives Dobbs and the gang that much. Starting to hum under Wilks.
27-11 Niners.
[ Edited by SLCNiner on Oct 1, 2023 at 12:01 PM ]
Don't want to jinx anything, esp Brock, but it has been interesting how our WRs, TEs and RBs have shifted into a higher gear for our new, starter QB…

Don't get me wrong, Brock is the best thing to happen to us since…well, a long time ago….he has that incredible ability to :
a) look over the field and make his reads…and he is superb at this.
b) without being a running QB, he has a knack for sidestepping blitzers or the BIG RUSH
c) throw into tight windows any number of times
d) throw on target passes, routinely, but yes he has missed on some deep balls, but he also has connected on a bunch

However, the one thing that he has been gifted with is a bevy of ball catchers that can catch balls behind them, but within an 8' range….just last game #85 did it again as he had previously…Deebo caught one on a slant behind him. JJ did the same , and Aiyuk…heck he only needs the ball in the SF area code…if it is reachable, Brandon sucks it in…ditto McCaf

Mention this only because with all our previous QBs, I don't recall guys busting their gut to make any catch they can touch. I don't know if it is because the guys somehow feel like they have to give Brock a bigger target or not, but i just don't recall our ball catchers catching anything they can reach ever before. Maybe it is that they all recognize what a superb qB they have to throw to them, and they want it as badly for him as themselves. Whatever the case, it has been welcomed, and I just hope that all WRs, TEs, and RBs keep it up.
[ Edited by pasodoc9er on Oct 1, 2023 at 12:01 PM ]

Originally posted by Sickaa:
Originally posted by YACBros85:

Bills defense has looked much better over the last few drives tbf.

When I posted that, BUF just went up 21-14 and there was absolutely no defense being played up to that point tbf.
Allen is having the kind of statement game I'm hoping Purdy ends up having. Maybe today!
  • Crown
  • Hall of Fame
Lets GO!
Colts just tied Lambs wow Go Colts
[ Edited by 9erson3 on Oct 1, 2023 at 12:53 PM ]
Almost show time! Boom box warming up
Share 49ersWebzone