Shop Find 49ers gear online

49ERS vs COWBOYS Pregame Thread - 2023 Season Week 5

Stephen A has 'em cracking up.
Pretty funny stuff!
[ Edited by Mankster on Oct 2, 2023 at 3:07 PM ]
Originally posted by 49ers808:
Originally posted by Hysterikal:
Kittle puts his stamp on the season in this game

Hope so. He's been blocking his ass off in every game and not getting any rewards (targets) for it

Kittle had that super circus catch clutch play last year in the playoffs against them, which was huge.

they don't have diggs so I think he's a bigger mismatch than before. I need to do some more research on them but I don't think vander Bosch or whatever his name is can keep up with kittle.

a game like this is when they'll miss the range, length and speed that diggs provides.
Deebo and Kittle have been super effective against the Cowboys in the playoffs, wouldn't be surprised if Deebo and Kittle are featured. Then again, Aiyuk is always open, and CMC is 8+ yds per play.
do we know the spread, I would guess 49ers by 4

this is a year to bet the house on SF
Originally posted by 49erFaithful6:

I need Kittle down they middle.
Just bought an Kittle shirt today for the game lol LFG

[ Edited by Montana on Oct 2, 2023 at 3:36 PM ]
Originally posted by SmokeyJoe:
Originally posted by 49erFaithful6:

this is where one can profit, if one is inclined to partake in such things

most of the national media doesn't know who BP is, or what our team is all about, 3 pts is home field advantage, so we are getting not even a full point vs DAL
Originally posted by Montana:
I need Kittle down they middle.
Just bought an Kittle shirt today for the game lol LFG

Unfortunately for dak, last year was the worst version of Brock they are ever going to be able to play… He's better and more experienced now. An off season to study plays and a training camp to build chemistry… they're EFFED. I love it
Originally posted by Cisco0623:
I assume Dallas will sell out to stop the run as they probably should so its up to Purdy getting the ball out quick and proper.

They're going to shoot the gaps and not even care about the play action like last time.
Originally posted by tankle104:

not sure how this is a TWP…..? If they're counting stuff like this then idk how reliable that stat is. I'm one of the guys who think that stat is a cool piece of data but what the hell is this?

LOL @ PFF.

Go 49ers!
How much longer are NFL fans,the media and players going to let the NFL and their refs blatantly cheat for Mahomes and the Chiefs? They don't even try to hide it anymore. Its absolutely pathetic.
Originally posted by YACBros85:
That is because it is obviously not the play that was credited as TW with the evidence that I provided a couple of pages back. That twitter dude doesn't know wtf he is talking about.

I still don't think the play that was credited as TWP was TW. It's no biggie - is what it is.

i can't wait for us to smoke the cowgirls and watch dak have a mental break down.

I am not saying that I agree with it either. Less than accurate? Yes. Turnover worthy? Highly questionable.

This. Then I'd guess all back shoulder throws would be a TWP as well.
So last night they cut to Taylor Swift 11 times during the game. Over/under that number for Trey Lance shots. No background shots
Originally posted by NCommand:
That is because it is obviously not the play that was credited as TW with the evidence that I provided a couple of pages back. That twitter dude doesn't know wtf he is talking about.

I still don't think the play that was credited as TWP was TW. It's no biggie - is what it is.

i can't wait for us to smoke the cowgirls and watch dak have a mental break down.

I am not saying that I agree with it either. Less than accurate? Yes. Turnover worthy? Highly questionable.

This. Then I'd guess all back shoulder throws would be a TWP as well.
It's official, I'm with SmokeyJoe and will only use PFF reports as toilet paper for now on.
Share 49ersWebzone