damn 57% in here picked bengals, lol
Originally posted by D0PEMAN:

57% percent loooosers

Ahem..now it is 50/50 lolol
[ Edited by Montana on Oct 26, 2023 at 3:19 PM ]

bunch of chili eating rust belt living river front view punks among us, oh my lord
the bungles
took a stroll over to the bengal forum something called jungle noise?
they seem convinced this is a possible brandon allen revenge game

found this one also under the predictions:

Could easily see this being a 30+ point blowout for 49ers
Have no idea how anyone could pick us seriously
can't blame anyone with no faith right now

the bengals are arguably the best offense niners have faced so far (even better than the vikings), they absolutely have what it takes to exploit the niners weaknesses

plus Burrow is elite
[ Edited by D0PEMAN on Oct 26, 2023 at 3:31 PM ]
Go 49ers!

the bengals are arguably the best offense niners have faced so far (even better than the vikings), they absolutely have what it takes to exploit the niners weaknesses

plus Burrow is elite

Stats say they are the worst on Offense. Only scored 100 pts. Last in the league

plus Burrow is elite

man they had - with a lot of good will - maybe one good game this season. good team, the bye might have helped them. but no juggernaut of which we should piss ourselves.
  • Kolohe
  • Hall of Fame
Originally posted by 49ersRing:
I think the team will rally around Sam Darnold. He's a leader, he knows how to win.

Hell no!! Purdy is starting bruh!!!

This will be a git right game just like last year against the rams just before our bye week.
Hope we had a players only meeting. Too many leaders on this team to allow a 3 loss streak to happen before the bye.
Our best chance is to NOT get involved in a shootout, and pound the Bengals with the run game. If we can outgrind them, I like our chances.

If we had Trent and Deebo, we might be able to go toe to toe with Burrow and Company in a shootout, but they're too loaded to let them be on the field much. We've got to execute the run game well on Sunday and take advantage of opportunities when we have a shot in the passing game.
  • Kolohe
  • Hall of Fame
Originally posted by OnTheClock:
Our best chance is to NOT get involved in a shootout, and pound the Bengals with the run game. If we can outgrind them, I like our chances.

If we had Trent and Deebo, we might be able to go toe to toe with Burrow and Company in a shootout, but they're too loaded to let them be on the field much. We've got to execute the run game well on Sunday and take advantage of opportunities when we have a shot in the passing game.

Gotta get JP Mason more involved then. As good as CMC is and as much as he doesn't wanna be taken out of the game, everyone needs a breather or two or even three. But I'd like to see Shanahan rotate his RB's in more. We been saying this the past three weeks I think, he needs to come to his senses.
  • Kolohe
  • Hall of Fame
Bengals tryna sweep the NFCW, they already beat everyone in it. Screw that, Wilks and the defense please step up and slap these fools!!! Sure wish they traded for Patrick Surtain or Jaylon Johnson by now.
Share 49ersWebzone