Save 30% at the 49ers official online store →

There are 176 users in the forums

49ERS vs BENGALS Pregame Thread - 2023 Season Week 8

Shop Find 49ers gear online

49ERS vs BENGALS Pregame Thread - 2023 Season Week 8

Originally posted by picklejuice:
win or lose. its going to be a good niner game this sunday!

What? You play to win the game, and we need it to keep in range with PHi. A loss is not a "good niner game", unless you really don't care.
Originally posted by NCommand:
This one just feels like a loss to me. I hope I'm wrong though. 5-3 going into the hardest part of the schedule would be bad news. From the clear cut #1 to a suspect playoff team.

CAN'T blame you on that feeling especially with SHANNY still coaching..
  • titan
  • Veteran
Gotta get back on track. Playoff's need to go through SF
  • JMC52
  • Veteran
Originally posted by NCommand:
This one just feels like a loss to me. I hope I'm wrong though. 5-3 going into the hardest part of the schedule would be bad news. From the clear cut #1 to a suspect playoff team.

My mom is suspect
Since the Dallas game Shanahan's gameplans have been garbage and the defense has been even more garbage.

Now a rested Burrow with all his weapons is coming to town.

5-3
Originally posted by BOI49er:
Originally posted by picklejuice:
win or lose. its going to be a good niner game this sunday!

What? You play to win the game, and we need it to keep in range with PHi. A loss is not a "good niner game", unless you really don't care.

i'm not as hopeful for this season anymore after seeing wilks, moody, kyle, brock, and the defense lately....just hoping for some good games and make a nice playoff run...
Originally posted by Monsterniner:
Since the Dallas game Shanahan's gameplans have been garbage and the defense has been even more garbage.

Now a rested Burrow with all his weapons is coming to town.

5-3

But CMC won't fumble and Brock's ahem head is feeling better. ;)

Who knows what will happen. I would love for BP to win against Burrow tho
Much needed home game. Would like to see Brown get some playing time instead of Burks, especially with their passing game.
  • JEP83
  • Veteran
Some of you are just ridiculous.

i guess everything is either perfect or the end is near. Get a grip. Those who were praising the team
three weeks ago now are bashing the same players they were praising.

I understand we wanna win. I understand what we want the end result to be but some are a little too invested emotionally. A loss certainly sucks but the season isn't over. Let's see how we end up at the end of the year as i highly doubt Wilks will be gone at this point in the season. Just needs to evolve. Let's hope for a W.

Originally posted by bassmanr:
Originally posted by 49AllTheTime:
Originally posted by bassmanr:
Originally posted by 49erFaithful6:
Originally posted by SanDiego49er:
Originally posted by Montana:
Originally posted by Hangman_52:
with how s**t our defense has been I think we are going to lose 3 in a row

It is concerning going against Burrow. I am not super hopeful about it at the moment. At least it sounds like BP is coming back, hope it isn't too soon though. If defense sucks on Sun, there really needs to be some changes.

If they play like they have been playing we lose for sure. They need to play much better. They good news is they are capable of exactly that. They just need to do it.

Burrow, maybe the bye helped him, but he's been scuffling most of the year. I recall we went into Cincy and got the W, this was the year they went to the SB. Beat them in their house.

Actually I believe that was the year the Lambs won it all. We lost in the NFCCG the usual KS10 mode.
Kyle doesn't play in the game

No he controls it and makes those crap calls close to the end of games. We all know how it works.
looks like you don't if you believe in your statement.

we've gone over those games over and over on what really happened.
Share 49ersWebzone