Originally posted by Bay2Bay9erAllday:

jags are scared on Kinlaw

RIP Trevor Lawrence
Originally posted by ninerfan4life:
RIP Trevor Lawrence

Career day confirmed for Lawrence now lol
Originally posted by ninerfan4life:
RIP Trevor Lawrence

Niners better eat their Wheaties over the bye week and shake out of the funk they're in. Hopefully Young injects some life into them.
[ Edited by Silky on Oct 31, 2023 at 2:10 PM ]
we may have a chance against the jags now
Originally posted by D0PEMAN:
we may have a chance against the jags now

Getting Trent back would be huge.
Sorry Jags. We're taking out our frustration on yall.
I think the Vikings game created seeds of doubt for some of the players. Pair that with frustration with the scheme, which our guys won't say directly but there sure seems to be some who aren't a fan of it, but that creates an atmosphere for lackluster play. The appalling lack of fundamental soundness has to be fixed. I think the Bengals game was the closest to a real a** whooping both in the stat dept and the score, and it looked like they finally let their frustration sink deep into their psyches and totally blow up their focus, making for a horrifically sloppy output.

Despite what they say, I think that game was a little bit of a confidence killer for some of the guys on defense, at least throughout the course of the game. Snapping the losing streak would be a huge step for them. I think once they can get the awful taste out of their mouth, the guys can stop pressing so much and will be able to just breathe, focus, do their job, and let things play out.

If things don't improve, IMO it would have to be because players no longer "trust the process". That's what you hear a lot when changes have been implemented and things aren't working out yet. If Wilks loses the defensive lockerroom, he's done, and our D will be a problem the rest of the year or as long as he's here.

• DrEll
  • Veteran
Definitely a loss. This team is reeling, and Wilks can't do s**t no matter how many all stars you add to his vanilla schemed defense
Jagz bound to lose... it'll be a 3-3-3 Day for the Defense !!!

Bosa 3 sacks
Young 3 sacks
DBs 3 Ints

SF 33
Jax 20
If we can get Purdy to stop turning the ball over repeatedly in the 4th quarter, we'll have a shot.
Originally posted by 9moon:

Bosa 3 sacks
Young 3 sacks
DBs 3 Ints

SF 33
Jax 20

that's my kind of party
Originally posted by 9moon:

Bosa 3 sacks
Young 3 sacks
DBs 3 Ints

SF 33
Jax 20
why even say this when you state everyone sucks lol
Share 49ersWebzone