There are 239 users in the forums

Jonnydel's Football Academy

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Thanks Jonnydel! https://www.youtube.com/@jonnydel

Great content on the WebZone and especially on youtube. After watching your recent upload, I'm even more bummed about how poor our defense played and how frustrating Wilks Booth playcalling was. We really played like crap. On to the next!
did i miss something? or nobody likes these breakdowns anymore?
Originally posted by lamontb:

I love them and have learned a ton. I think people do but I swear our percentage of trolls is even higher now so less of a portion are interested in this kind of team analysis.
Originally posted by LifelongNiner:

I love them and have learned a ton. I think people do but I swear our percentage of trolls is even higher now so less of a portion are interested in this kind of team analysis.

I like his analysis, but would want him to do another topic of what he usually does...I'm sure hes already busy with all he does already... so don't want to add more unnecessary demands on him lol... not sure how u guys are thinking no one responding means that we don't appreciate what he does..
Nice piece on our new signing JD, appreciated.

lol what? He's more popular than ever
I like his videos. Did he not do any for the last two games.
Originally posted by 49erfaninAZ:
I like his videos. Did he not do any for the last two games.

I always have a business trip around this time. Sometimes it ends up week 1 NOV, sometimes week 2. It fell last week and was a 6 hour drive away. I left Wed morning and didn't get back until late Saturday. With the Chase Young trade being hot news literally in the middle of my work on the Bengals game I paused and dove into Young film but just published the first of 2 breakdowns on the Bengals game. Hoping to get the offense out soon.
Originally posted by Hawaii49er:

Great content on the WebZone and especially on youtube. After watching your recent upload, I'm even more bummed about how poor our defense played and how frustrating Wilks Booth playcalling was. We really played like crap. On to the next!

Jonny is the man, love talking football with him too, been on his podcast like 3 or 4 times, he's a down to earth guy, very cool, and laid back, one of my favorite podcasters, right there with Peacock/Crocker, Chapman, Shifty, & Wayne Breezie. I know I'm missing some, I can't think of them off the top of my head right now.

Originally posted by AB81Rules:
Originally posted by Hawaii49er:

Jonny is the man, love talking football with him too, been on his podcast like 3 or 4 times, he's a down to earth guy, very cool, and laid back, one of my favorite podcasters, right there with Peacock/Crocker, Chapman, Shifty, & Wayne Breezie. I know I'm missing some, I can't think of them off the top of my head right now.

I only saw one. Didn't know you had been on there a few times. I'll definitely check out the others.
Share 49ersWebzone