LISTEN: Do The 49ers Need To Make A Trade? →

There are 231 users in the forums

2023-2024 NFC Playoff Picture Thread

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Originally posted by 9erson3:
I think he criticized the REFs a bit and that pissed off the commish. Who knew..NFL Mafia

https://sports.yahoo.com/nbc-removes-al-michaels-from-nfl-playoff-coverage-per-report-171645525.html

Why are refs so protected by the nfl? It's so odd...
Originally posted by gold49digger:

Because they don't want to pay them.

Al Michaels is getting pushed out because he's washed. He's been widely criticized for his enthusiasm, lol.
I think he criticized the REFs a bit and that pissed off the commish. Who knew..NFL Mafia

https://sports.yahoo.com/nbc-removes-al-michaels-from-nfl-playoff-coverage-per-report-171645525.html

no its because hes been f**king awful the last two years

listen to the call when jax pulled off the epic win vs lac in the playoffs
Originally posted by SmokeyJoe:
Because they don't want to pay them.

Al Michaels is getting pushed out because he's washed. He's been widely criticized for his enthusiasm, lol.

For the love of God, give us back Al and please take that bum Collinsworth. He's the drizzling s**ts.
Originally posted by evil:
For the love of God, give us back Al and please take that bum Collinsworth. He's the drizzling s**ts.

They can both take a hike. New blood is good.

I did enjoy Al in the past at least.
Originally posted by SmokeyJoe:
Originally posted by evil:

They can both take a hike. New blood is good.

I did enjoy Al in the past at least.

I'm thinking Gronk

• Giedi
  • Veteran
Originally posted by Bay2Bay9erAllday:

Love those stats and that GIF!
Originally posted by gold49digger:

Because it's difficult to get people to take up the job due to the hate and abuse they repeatedly cop every week.

On top of that, every game there are contentious calls, no calls, flags that could have been thrown or could have been let go etc.

The Chiefs/Bills play that wasn't is a perfect example of a ref being in a no win situation. He throws the flag and gets blasted for throwing it, he doesn't throw it and the Bills lose then it's all over social media within 20 minutes and he's blasted for missing it.

f**k the refs but f**k being one even more.
Just do AI voices of Summerall and Madden.

Dump live action commentators.

Originally posted by Dr_Bill_Walsh:

This
Originally posted by Giedi:

Originally posted by DRCHOWDER:
Originally posted by Giedi:

Originally posted by JaggedJ:
Because it's difficult to get people to take up the job due to the hate and abuse they repeatedly cop every week.

On top of that, every game there are contentious calls, no calls, flags that could have been thrown or could have been let go etc.

The Chiefs/Bills play that wasn't is a perfect example of a ref being in a no win situation. He throws the flag and gets blasted for throwing it, he doesn't throw it and the Bills lose then it's all over social media within 20 minutes and he's blasted for missing it.

f**k the refs but f**k being one even more.

If you want to be loved just throw fewer flags and let the players mostly decide the game
Originally posted by Montana:
Originally posted by Dr_Bill_Walsh:

This

Let's get Frank Caliendo to do the game as Pat Summerall and John Madden.
Share 49ersWebzone