CLE at BAL
KC at MIA

Champ game

MIA at BAL
DAL at SF

SB

SF over MIA

Wishful thinking. LA will beat us in the WC

So are you just going to post this in every thread or what?

Bots gonna bot
#1 seed !!!!!!

Not gonna lie, I hope we still beat the Rams next week.
So the Rams have also clinched the playoffs and they are stuck at 6th seed i believe

This upcoming game we may be playing for nothing
Originally posted by ritz126:
So the Rams have also clinched the playoffs and they are stuck at 6th seed i believe

Good. Our 2nd string can beat their 2nd string and be 13 - 4.

Rams can still be the 7th seed if they lose next week and the winner of the Packers/Vikings tonight wins next week as well.
Originally posted by ModestoNiner33:

Darnold may really try to put on a show.
Originally posted by captveg:
Rams can still be the 7th seed if they lose next week and the winner of the Packers/Vikings tonight wins next week as well.

ah ya you are right
Originally posted by JTB1974:
Originally posted by DrEll:
Shouldn't there be a meltdown though ? If Shanahan fails to win number 6 with this loaded roster (the most loaded roster in the league and the most loaded Niners roster since 1994), then what's next ? Wait for next year because another year of the same will be different ?

I know a lot of young fans that grew up after the dynasty years feel that the current run has been fun, and are looking forward to a lot of the same. But this is a storied franchise. We're built to win NOW, and by now I mean we should have had at least 2 rings since 2019 (KC has 2).

Kyle is failing us miserably and we're just putting smiles on our faces because he's a regular season champ

Counting the Falcons Kyle has a career 8(9)-4 record in the postseason. Hardly just a regular season champ). But I guess if you don't win the SB you are considered a horrible coach. Not many can say they have been to 3 conference championship and 1 SB in 3 of the last 4 years. And looking very possibly it could be 3 straight conference championships and 4 of the last 5 years. And he has done it without having an elite QB. A pretty good QB in Brock but as of right now not elite.

People are clueless as to what a regular season champ is. To see a regular season champ, check out the flavor of the week, Baltimore. Or Dallas. 49ers are more like the Eagles under Andy Reid.

Not much to play for. Going into Jerry world or Detroit... Probably smarter to rest starters. Eagles, boys, and Detroit all have to fight next week.

If I'm the rams I just rest and beat the piss out of one of them the following week.

Originally posted by BoldRedandGold:

Not much to play for. Going into Jerry world or Detroit... Probably smarter to rest starters. Eagles, boys, and Detroit all have to fight next week.

If I'm the rams I just rest and beat the piss out of one of them the following week.

i think Rams would rather play detriot than cowboys though

IDGAF if we lose by 60 points next week. It means absolutely nothing. Rest our guys and GET HEALTHY, then go on a 3 game terror!
Originally posted by BoldRedandGold:

i think Rams would rather play detriot than cowboys though

I would love a scenario where the Rams WANT to lose or at least don't really care if they win or not
  • Giedi
  • Veteran
Originally posted by Patton:

IDGAF if we lose by 60 points next week. It means absolutely nothing. Rest our guys and GET HEALTHY, then go on a 3 game terror!

Agree, I want a💯% healthy 49ers going into the NFC Championship Game.
NFC playoff scenario is a mess
Share 49ersWebzone