2 PHI
3 DET
4 ATL
5 DAL
6 SEA
7 MIN

likely path would be home DAL, home PHI, neutral site MIA
McD vs Shanny; Hill vs SF in the SB again, oh the storylines
Who has Mia beaten? I don't think they make it that far. They are the cowboys/Detroit of the AFC

I feel like only KC, Cle, and Bal have the defenses to slow down their offense in the afc.

Miamis defense since getting back Ramsey ahs actually been very good

Yup they have pass rushers, coverage, and Lord Fangio. Plus with that O, they can match point for point on any given Sunday with pretty much anybody.
when you say anybody you mean below 500 teams
Originally posted by TopDogBerkeley:
I'm pretty sure the NFL will add the 8th team in the future so that nobody get the extra week of rest and cause they'll make more money.

I'm sure they will.

if that happens, I'd like to see them have a bye week before the playoffs. So all teams get a little bit of time to heal and rest before the playoff tournament.

old format of 6 playoff teams with top 2 getting a bye was the best format though. It adds more meaning to the regular season having less teams and then fighting for the bye weeks.
We win, Dallas beats the Eagles. Just solved it for you. Then win out. #1 seed. I still would like Detroit to lose 1 more game somewhere to have some leeway. Dallas and Philadelphia too. But not this week as Dallas needs to beat the Eagles.
Originally posted by SanDiego49er:
We win, Dallas beats the Eagles. Just solved it for you. Then win out. #1 seed. I still would like Detroit to lose 1 more game somewhere to have some leeway. Dallas and Philadelphia too. But not this week as Dallas needs to beat the Eagles.

YEAHHHH, HERE WE GOOOOooooo
Originally posted by 49AllTheTime:
Originally posted by 49erFaithful6:
Originally posted by ritz126:
Originally posted by DRCHOWDER:
Originally posted by 49AllTheTime:
Originally posted by 49erFaithful6:
PLAYOFF MACHINE fired up and spitting results

AFC

1 MIA
2 KC
3 BAL
4 JAX
5 CLE
6 IND
7 HOU

NFC

1 SF
2 PHI
3 DET
4 ATL
5 DAL
6 SEA
7 MIN

likely path would be home DAL, home PHI, neutral site MIA
McD vs Shanny; Hill vs SF in the SB again, oh the storylines
Who has Mia beaten? I don't think they make it that far. They are the cowboys/Detroit of the AFC

I feel like only KC, Cle, and Bal have the defenses to slow down their offense in the afc.

Miamis defense since getting back Ramsey ahs actually been very good

Yup they have pass rushers, coverage, and Lord Fangio. Plus with that O, they can match point for point on any given Sunday with pretty much anybody.
when you say anybody you mean below 500 teams
Yeah they really lit that Philadelphia Defense up.
Our odds for the #1 seed are probably better if Dallas beats the Eagles, rather than rely on the Seahawks or Cardinals beating the Eagles.

But not gonna lie... A big part of me wants the Eagles to win, trust the Seahawks/Cardinals to upset them, just so I can see Skip Bayless have a meltdown.
Originally posted by Wubbie:
Our odds for the #1 seed are probably better if Dallas beats the Eagles, rather than rely on the Seahawks or Cardinals beating the Eagles.

But not gonna lie... A big part of me wants the Eagles to win, trust the Seahawks/Cardinals to upset them, just so I can see Skip Bayless have a meltdown.

Dallas has to beat them period. Last GOOD CHANCE left to beat the Eagles and they must lose. I want the #1 seed. Don't worry about Skip. LOL. Either us or the Eagles or maybe even the Lions will bounce his CRY_boys from the playoffs.
Dallas' shot for the #1 seed or NFC East is very very slim. Even if they beat Philly this week they still need another Philly loss to win the tiebreaker scenarios.

Dallas is almost certainly locked into the #5 seed with PHI/SF/DET battling it out for #1-2-3.

Dallas has to beat them period. Last GOOD CHANCE left to beat the Eagles and they must lose. I want the #1 seed. Don't worry about Skip. LOL. Either us or the Eagles or maybe even the Lions will bounce his CRY_boys from the playoffs.

That's true.
And y'know, if the Cowboys win their division and the #2 seed, their hype train will be bigger... making their yearly bouncing that much sweeter.
I will delay that gratification and root for Dallas then, this week.
[ Edited by Wubbie on Dec 6, 2023 at 12:58 PM ]

That's true.
And y'know, if the Cowboys win their division and the #2 seed, their hype train will be bigger... making their yearly bouncing that much sweeter.

Would enjoy the reaction of Skip Bayless after that game.

Gotta take care of them pesky ass Seahawks. Then it's Let's go Cowboys Eagles got homecoming games after this week
[ Edited by lamontb on Dec 6, 2023 at 1:08 PM ]

That's true.

Yes I agree. They will just get more hyped up and still lose.
Originally posted by lamontb:
Gotta take care of them pesky ass Seahawks. Then it's Let's go Cowboys Eagles got homecoming games after this week

Maybe more interested in AZ. For some reason they give us a hard time. One of those teams no matter their record.
We're getting the #1 seed but I'm still not sure I like that. It all but guarantees we play both Dallas and Philly again. I k ow we can handle it, but it's undoubtedly the most difficult road to Vegas.
Originally posted by SLCNiner:
We're getting the #1 seed but I'm still not sure I like that. It all but guarantees we play both Dallas and Philly again. I k ow we can handle it, but it's undoubtedly the most difficult road to Vegas.

Skipping a game is just worth it. Players get rest, and you have less a chance of injury or upset in that extra game. Our biggest obstacle to winning this season is health.
Share 49ersWebzone