There are 199 users in the forums

49ERS vs BUCCANEERS Pregame Thread - 2023 Season Week 11

Shop Find 49ers gear online

49ERS vs BUCCANEERS Pregame Thread - 2023 Season Week 11

That 3 games losing streak messed me up. I don't know which team will show up--the 5-0 or the 0-3. They have to show me another beatdown before I can get my confidence back.
The 3 game losing streak really put this team is a very hard position to where they have to win out, maybe they can suffer 1 more loss, but it's going to be tough either way. Without home field advantage throughout, they will basically have to play twice in Philly and be asked to win both times to make the SB. I mean beating the Eagles on their field once will be a tall order, but twice? Not to mention Deebo will all likely be talking smack since he can't resist, to further charge up the Eagles and their fans. Well either way take one game at time, and beat the remaining opponents on the schedule starting with Tampa Bay tomorrow.
Originally posted by Ark49er:
The 3 game losing streak really put this team is a very hard position to where they have to win out, maybe they can suffer 1 more loss, but it's going to be tough either way. Without home field advantage throughout, they will basically have to play twice in Philly and be asked to win both times to make the SB. I mean beating the Eagles on their field once will be a tall order, but twice? Not to mention Deebo will all likely be talking smack since he can't resist, to further charge up the Eagles and their fans. Well either way take one game at time, and beat the remaining opponents on the schedule starting with Tampa Bay tomorrow.
Deebo was quite before the cowboys game, or at least to my knowledge
We gonna win or what?
Originally posted by Patton:
We gonna win or what?

40-10 niners
Share 49ersWebzone