There are 171 users in the forums

SAN FRANCISCO 49ERS vs TAMPA BAY BUCCANEERS - 2023 Season Game 10

Shop Find 49ers gear online

SAN FRANCISCO 49ERS vs TAMPA BAY BUCCANEERS - 2023 Season Game 10

Funny how no one mentions the Niners as a top D when they're allowing 15.7 points a game
Originally posted by NCommand:
The good news is Seattle lost and Geno Smith has a shoulder injury. He was able to finish the last drive but this is a very short week so we'll see. PED-time.

It's thanksgiving, idk who they have at QB. I want revenge ON THEIR FIELD. I want a damn 50 burger. I hope Kyle shows the team the video of them eating Turkey on our field after beating our ass.

i hope it's a thrashing that breaks seattles soul!
Originally posted by tankle104:
It's thanksgiving, idk who they have at QB. I want revenge ON THEIR FIELD. I want a damn 50 burger. I hope Kyle shows the team the video of them eating Turkey on our field after beating our ass.

I want to see Sherman dressed in gold and red eating turkey with Niner players on their logo.
Originally posted by the_dynasty:
I want to see Sherman dressed in gold and red eating turkey with Niner players on their logo.

He won't. He always says his paychecks came from both teams. He still has loyalty to both.

Lol I hadn't thought of that but I dig it. Sherm is wild cause I HATED that man. It was a very strange feeling when he came to play for us but he won me over. I feel like he identifies more as a 49er than a seahawk in retirement and i think that speaks volumes about our organization and how it's ran.
Originally posted by Seattle49er:

He won't. He always says his paychecks came from both teams. He still has loyalty to both.

Lol I don't think he will disrespect the Seahawks like that, and I honestly wouldn't expect him to. I just think it would be great.

maybe he can wear a shirt like "niners wouldn't of won tonight If they had Crabtree". Hahah I wouldn't mind him hating on him, be hilarious.
  • DrEll
  • Veteran
Originally posted by ninerfan4life:
Funny how no one mentions the Niners as a top D when they're allowing 15.7 points a game

They're not even close. Watch the games

oh, come on
you cannot be serious

i mention it 10x per day
[ Edited by 49erFaithful6 on Nov 19, 2023 at 7:22 PM ]
Originally posted by 49erFaithful6:

oh, come on
you cannot be serious

i mention it 10x per day

This niners D has played top 10 this year outside of 3-4 games. It was more scheme and communication than anything.

theyce shown that when they're on - they're top 2 or 3 in the league. Seems like we solved a lot of our issues with pass rush and scheme, need to see it continue.

Huff a big loss but I honestly feel very comfortable with brown. I think he's gonna be a savage. I think he brings better coverage and turnover ability than huff but huff was more proven.

I like that kinda talk!! I feel the same but would like 60 just because…… I really don't like the Sea chickens. GoNiners

Originally posted by DrEll:

Here are some defensive ranks
PPG allowed: 1st
TDs allowed 2nd
Yards/game: 5th
Turnovers/game: 2nd
Interceptions: 1st

maybe your eyes need checking because overall this is a top 2 defense this season at worst
[ Edited by ritz126 on Nov 20, 2023 at 6:14 AM ]

They're 1st in points allowed, 5th in total yards allowed and tied for 2nd in takeaways.
Originally posted by YACBros85:

They're 1st in points allowed, 5th in total yards allowed and tied for 2nd in takeaways.

Apparently it's not good enough unless we shut out every team. The nfl has made it so easy for offenses to score that it's impressive how many good defenses there are in this league.
Originally posted by gold49digger:

Apparently it's not good enough unless we shut out every team. The nfl has made it so easy for offenses to score that it's impressive how many good defenses there are in this league.

Even the expectations of our own fanbase are crazy. They really do expect zero yards and zero points every single game or else they aren't good enough.
Originally posted by gold49digger:

Even the expectations of our own fanbase are crazy. They really do expect zero yards and zero points every single game or else they aren't good enough.

theyre people in KS thread still saying he isn't a good HC despite us losing 3 games in a calandar year
[ Edited by ritz126 on Nov 20, 2023 at 7:32 AM ]
Share 49ersWebzone