There are 132 users in the forums

SAN FRANCISCO 49ERS at SEATTLE SEAHAWKS - 2023 Season Game 11

Shop Find 49ers gear online

SAN FRANCISCO 49ERS at SEATTLE SEAHAWKS - 2023 Season Game 11

• Kolohe
  • Hall of Fame
Btw love the bulletin board material thanks Metcalf!!
Originally posted by 9erson3:
Originally posted by NCommand:
Originally posted by tankle104:
Originally posted by 49erKing:
Originally posted by OnTheClock:
This is fake but imagine if it wasn't lol

Dam he's doing a Donald. Oh fake? Why in the world would someone do that?

Damn. Lol I didn't realize Metcalf is half a dumbass.

chase young, armstead, ward, Gregory, hargrave? Lmao I could go on and on. Dude is a full blown dips**t

That cocky POS.

I met Moseley the day before we played Seattle at a hotel (game we lost Trey to a broken ankle). Super nice dude. I mildly suggested being extra physical with Metcalf. Bullies aren't used to being punched in the mouth and Metcalf is soft mentally.

He got a kick out of that and said he would and he wasn't kidding. He punked the f**k out of him. 4 catches, 35 yards. 100% frustrated beyond belief.

I hope whomever covers him today gets all up in his grill and gets in his head. If we play off, he'll kill you.

Bulletin board material. He's gonna regret that when we kick their ass.

Exactly!
Les Gooo!!!
  • titan
  • Veteran
Originally posted by Kolohe:
Btw love the bulletin board material thanks Metcalf!!

Lol. I feel the same way about them. If it wasn't for Russell Wilson and Richard Sherman there's no one to game plan for. 😆
Originally posted by Fanaticofnfl:
Originally posted by Dr_Bill_Walsh:

NOPE.

Love this crossover lol

Nothing sweeter than seeing the Seahawks lose big games on the goal line. Lmao like the super bowl and the division here

What? So why post it if you know it's fake? Even stating flat out in the header that it's fake some are thinking it's real.
Originally posted by SLCNiner:

What? So why post it if you know it's fake? Even stating flat out in the header that it's fake some are thinking it's real.
Idc if it's fake or not, he said it now. Lol and I'm judging him like he did. Eff him And the Seahawks. Do what I have to do to get my blood flowing against these cats

Idc if it's fake or not, he said it now. Lol and I'm judging him like he did. Eff him And the Seahawks. Do what I have to do to get my blood flowing against these cats

Cats eat birds.
Originally posted by NCommand:

Cats eat birds.

Remember what douchebag Carol implied after his team was annihilated by the Ravens? He said something to the effect of, "We just played the two best defenses in the league (Cleveland and Baltimore). It'll be easier going forward."
If the Lions lose, and the 49ers win, one less road playoff game.

Seattle first; then Eages.

anyone know who if anyone was elevated from PS for this game ? cant find this info easily for some reason
Remember what douchebag Carol implied after his team was annihilated by the Ravens? He said something to the effect of, "We just played the two best defenses in the league (Cleveland and Baltimore). It'll be easier going forward."

Damn lucky this is Thursday, because the gum assassin and his team will be picking their chicklets out of Lumen Field for at least the next 5 days after the curb stomping Kyle and his dudes lay on them!

Damn lucky this is Thursday, because the gum assassin and his team will be picking their chicklets out of Lumen Field for at least the next 5 days after the curb stomping Kyle and his dudes lay on them!

For real. Seahawks have the 19th ranked run defense and the 21st ranked pass defense.
Originally posted by YACBros85:

For real. Seahawks have the 19th ranked run defense and the 21st ranked pass defense.

Time to feast!
For those who want to avoid the cowboys-commanders game today, NFL network is airing 49ers-Seahawks 2022 NFC wildcard game.
Share 49ersWebzone