There are 227 users in the forums

49ERS at EAGLES Pregame Thread - 2023 Season Week 13

Shop Find 49ers gear online

49ERS at EAGLES Pregame Thread - 2023 Season Week 13

Punch him in his assface…
Originally posted by Alfienator:
Originally posted by SanDiego49er:
How do we stop the Tush Push? We will see it like 5 times. 3rd and 1 or 2. 4th and 1 or 2. Could be the difference in a close game. We can't give them those extra possessions.

Don't think he should do this. It's dangerous head first for him if he doesn't have a chance to use his arms to break the fall.
Will it be raining? That's all we need to know.
Originally posted by NCommand:

That's what I'm afraid of.. Forecast currently says yes.
Not looking good
Originally posted by Alfienator:
Not looking good

You can't predict a week and a half out. LOL. Weather forecasts are accurate 24 - 48 hours out. Beyond that weather, wind, pressure systems move all around in unpredictable ways. Look at it closer to the event.
[ Edited by SanDiego49er on Nov 24, 2023 at 12:00 PM ]
Ward and Ambry are ballin out. Ward deserves the game ball, literally saved two TDs + PBUs.

The game against the Eagles is more about the 49ers, because we lost. This is just like when Dallas plays the 49ers. The eagles might not approach next week with any pent up emotion,
If the 49ers win, great. It is still a long shot for the #1 seed, which is a must to get to the SB this year.

We got 10 days before the next game, and rest does wonders. Let's see.
Originally posted by 49ersking:
Ward and Ambry are ballin out. Ward deserves the game ball, literally saved two TDs + PBUs.

The game against the Eagles is more about the 49ers, because we lost. This is just like when Dallas plays the 49ers. The eagles might not approach next week with any pent up emotion,
If the 49ers win, great. It is still a long shot for the #1 seed, which is a must to get to the SB this year.

If the eagles lose to the bills this Sunday, that game next week is going to be for the # 1 seed.
Originally posted by Dr_Bill_Walsh:
Punch him in his assface…

eagles hate week

Originally posted by YACBros85:
Originally posted by 49ersking:

If the eagles lose to the bills this Sunday, that game next week is going to be for the # 1 seed.

At the start of the season I would have given the Bills a good shot. I don't know now. They haven't played well this season. Their offense is really bad right now.
Originally posted by OnTheClock:

That's what I'm afraid of.. Forecast currently says yes.

Ah f**k, are you kidding me…
Originally posted by CatchMaster80:
At the start of the season I would have given the Bills a good shot. I don't know now. They haven't played well this season. Their offense is really bad right now.

My prediction was bills vs niners in the super bowl. I still think it can happen! Let's go bills this weekend
Glad Chase Young had experience playing against the Eagles. Extra motivation to win with a better team than the Commanders.
Who was it that hit Brock's arm? I would imagine this is going to be a weird vibe for him to be back. Hopefully he shakes it off early no fear.
Share 49ersWebzone