There are 105 users in the forums

49ERS at EAGLES Pregame Thread - 2023 Season Week 13

Shop Find 49ers gear online

49ERS at EAGLES Pregame Thread - 2023 Season Week 13

Originally posted by iLLEST209ER:
Only thing I'm worried about is Reddick abusing McKivitz

And that is a major concern....Seahawks had their way with the line most of the night. I hope they get it together before the Philly game or it's just rinse and repeat of the NFCCG. TW is one of my favorite players I wish we just had one more o line stud. By the way I hate that tush push....I just think they like to feel Hurts A$$
[ Edited by bassmanr on Nov 24, 2023 at 2:43 PM ]
Originally posted by Dr_Bill_Walsh:
stop whining about the rain

Tarp game.

Originally posted by Young2Rice:

Tarp game.

Nice!!
Originally posted by Young2Rice:
Tarp game.

Same! I see Kittle or Juse doing quit a bit of chipping in this game.
Hargrave revenge game
Here's a pretty good breakdown of the shove play, how they do it and why teams are defending it the wrong way. He says he's seen only one team defend it correctly, guess which team that is?

I REALLY hope it doesn't rain.
Originally posted by TheChozen:

Kittle gave up a pressure last night. There were 12 total pressures allowed. The o line was responsible for 11 of them. 11 pressures on 32 dropbacks is 34.4% pressure rate. Brock was actually pressured on 43.8% of his dropbacks which amounts to 14 total pressures. 2 of those pressures were not assigned to unit pass pro but to Brock Purdy. Brock did have an average of 3.34 seconds in the pocket before being pressured. That tells me that Seattle's coverage was pretty good and made Brock hold it longer than he wanted to. This brings me to my point. If the eagles 29th ranked pass defense cannot find away to hold up in coverage long enough for their pass rush to get to Brock, it isn't going to matter.
Originally posted by YACBros85:
Originally posted by TheChozen:

Kittle gave up a pressure last night. There were 12 total pressures allowed. The o line was responsible for 11 of them. 11 pressures on 32 dropbacks is 34.4% pressure rate. Brock was actually pressured on 43.8% of his dropbacks which amounts to 14 total pressures. 2 of those pressures were not assigned to unit pass pro but to Brock Purdy. Brock did have an average of 3.34 seconds in the pocket before being pressured. That tells me that Seattle's coverage was pretty good and made Brock hold it longer than he wanted to. This brings me to my point. If the eagles 29th ranked pass defense cannot find away to hold up in coverage long enough for their pass rush to get to Brock, it isn't going to matter.

Bingo.

Originally posted by KowboyKiller:
Here's a pretty good breakdown of the shove play, how they do it and why teams are defending it the wrong way. He says he's seen only one team defend it correctly, guess which team that is?

Which team?
Originally posted by Alfienator:

Which team?

I already knew who it was before I clicked on it.
  • Crown
  • Hall of Fame
Originally posted by YACBros85:
Originally posted by Alfienator:

Which team?

I already knew who it was before I clicked on it.

would love to stop them in Philly but beware....easy for them to pull out and leak an open WR/TE/RB for an easy 1st down +more
Originally posted by TyCore:

I also really hope it doesn't rain. Lol I f**kin hate rainy games. HATE them. Almost as much as I hate the Seahawks and cowboys. I like football weather. I sure don't wanna play a running qb in the rain either. Huge advantage for Philly.

i want bills to win this weekend and hurts to be hurtin, but injured, but not feeling good. Lol
Originally posted by tankle104:
Originally posted by TyCore:

I also really hope it doesn't rain. Lol I f**kin hate rainy games. HATE them. Almost as much as I hate the Seahawks and cowboys. I like football weather. I sure don't wanna play a running qb in the rain either. Huge advantage for Philly.

i want bills to win this weekend and hurts to be hurtin, but injured, but not feeling good. Lol
If it rains and the Niners lose
Share 49ersWebzone