Shop Find 49ers gear online

49ERS at EAGLES Pregame Thread - 2023 Season Week 13

• Furlow
  • Veteran
Originally posted by YACBros85:
Originally posted by TheChozen:
Originally posted by iLLEST209ER:
Only thing I'm worried about is Reddick abusing McKivitz

Same! I see Kittle or Juse doing quit a bit of chipping in this game.

Kittle gave up a pressure last night. There were 12 total pressures allowed. The o line was responsible for 11 of them. 11 pressures on 32 dropbacks is 34.4% pressure rate. Brock was actually pressured on 43.8% of his dropbacks which amounts to 14 total pressures. 2 of those pressures were not assigned to unit pass pro but to Brock Purdy. Brock did have an average of 3.34 seconds in the pocket before being pressured. That tells me that Seattle's coverage was pretty good and made Brock hold it longer than he wanted to. This brings me to my point. If the eagles 29th ranked pass defense cannot find away to hold up in coverage long enough for their pass rush to get to Brock, it isn't going to matter.

• Furlow
  • Veteran
Originally posted by Alfienator:
Originally posted by KowboyKiller:
Here's a pretty good breakdown of the shove play, how they do it and why teams are defending it the wrong way. He says he's seen only one team defend it correctly, guess which team that is?

Which team?

I already knew who it was before I clicked on it.

Damn that got me hyped lol.
https://youtube.com/shorts/qdOu6iElvo4?si=OeZTFhRoxH-E-tNX

an insight of CMC at home after a game. Lol
Originally posted by Furlow:
Originally posted by TheChozen:
Originally posted by iLLEST209ER:
Only thing I'm worried about is Reddick abusing McKivitz

Same! I see Kittle or Juse doing quit a bit of chipping in this game.

Kittle gave up a pressure last night. There were 12 total pressures allowed. The o line was responsible for 11 of them. 11 pressures on 32 dropbacks is 34.4% pressure rate. Brock was actually pressured on 43.8% of his dropbacks which amounts to 14 total pressures. 2 of those pressures were not assigned to unit pass pro but to Brock Purdy. Brock did have an average of 3.34 seconds in the pocket before being pressured. That tells me that Seattle's coverage was pretty good and made Brock hold it longer than he wanted to. This brings me to my point. If the eagles 29th ranked pass defense cannot find away to hold up in coverage long enough for their pass rush to get to Brock, it isn't going to matter.

They give up 248.1 yards per game through the air and allow 2.1 passing TD's per game. They also only have 5 INT's on the year. They aren't even top 10 in sacks this season. They are the #1 run defense and have only given up 3 rushing TD's on the season. They do have a knack for punching the ball out. They have 8 forced fumbles.
[ Edited by YACBros85 on Nov 24, 2023 at 5:20 PM ]
They give up 248.1 yards per game through the air and allow 2.1 passing TD's per game. They also only have 5 INT's on the year. They aren't even top 10 in sacks this season. They are the #1 run defense and they do have a knack for punching the ball out. They have 8 of those.

I would love to dominate them. Not only that, I'd love to stop them on the tush push play. Would be a beautiful thing.
  • bud49
  • Veteran
Originally posted by Furlow:
Originally posted by KowboyKiller:
Here's a pretty good breakdown of the shove play, how they do it and why teams are defending it the wrong way. He says he's seen only one team defend it correctly, guess which team that is?

Which team?

I already knew who it was before I clicked on it.

Damn that got me hyped lol.

I knew they had to bring in a Rugby coach to show them how to do that.
Go 49ers!
Originally posted by tankle104:
Originally posted by TyCore:
Originally posted by Dr_Bill_Walsh:
stop whining about the rain

I REALLY hope it doesn't rain.

I also really hope it doesn't rain. Lol I f**kin hate rainy games. HATE them. Almost as much as I hate the Seahawks and cowboys. I like football weather. I sure don't wanna play a running qb in the rain either. Huge advantage for Philly.

i want bills to win this weekend and hurts to be hurtin, but injured, but not feeling good. Lol
If it rains and the Niners lose

Lmao I just saw a documentary Anout how they couldn't sing and their performances/songs were all fake.
Is it true the 49ers just signed Jaquiski Tartt?
Originally posted by ninerfan4life:
If the Bills beat the Eagles on Sunday then the 1 seed will be on the line for this game

I believe the Bills can win it. And I really hope they do. It will make our game that much more enjoyable to kick their a@@!!! JMHO

Originally posted by picklejuice:
LETS STOMP ALL OVER THESE GREEN TUSH PUSHERS!!!

Don't ever make TW mad
Originally posted by tankle104:
Originally posted by TyCore:
Originally posted by Dr_Bill_Walsh:
stop whining about the rain

I REALLY hope it doesn't rain.

I also really hope it doesn't rain. Lol I f**kin hate rainy games. HATE them. Almost as much as I hate the Seahawks and cowboys. I like football weather. I sure don't wanna play a running qb in the rain either. Huge advantage for Philly.

i want bills to win this weekend and hurts to be hurtin, but injured, but not feeling good. Lol
Why? I've been told countless times on this forum that the rain doesn't matter, even that the Niners played most of the games last season in the rain, and we obviously know how well they did.
Which team?
49ers
  • bud49
  • Veteran
Originally posted by Cg9erSF:
If the Bills beat the Eagles on Sunday then the 1 seed will be on the line for this game

I believe the Bills can win it. And I really hope they do. It will make our game that much more enjoyable to kick their a@@!!! JMHO

If they beat the Bills and we then beat them (Eagles) the only other hope we have is for the cowgirls to step up and take them down. Believe it or not I think they can do it they gave them a good game at Philly and it is a division game.
Originally posted by bud49:
Originally posted by Cg9erSF:

If they beat the Bills and we then beat them (Eagles) the only other hope we have is for the cowgirls to step up and take them down. Believe it or not I think they can do it they gave them a good game at Philly and it is a division game.

2nd Eagles-Cowboys game is IN Dallas
Share 49ersWebzone