There are 120 users in the forums

Rocky Statue

Shop Find 49ers gear online
  • okdkid
  • Veteran
It has zero impact on the game. When the eagles were trash fans still did their rocky thing and nobody talked about it because it simply does not matter. This is just s**t Philly fans say but the reality is nobody hates Philadelphia more than people from Philadelphia. It's a town that self owns like no other.

The irony is that Philadelphia does not represent the spirit of Rocky. They are Drago. Their beloved baseball team just got KO'd by a Dbacks team with a third of the salary. They pay their QB a quarter billion dollars. And they are easily the most vile, mouth breathing fan base in sports. All because they hate where they came from and need to lean entirely on sports and fictional characters to provide a personal identity they could not create on their own.
[ Edited by okdkid on Nov 27, 2023 at 10:37 PM ]
Originally posted by tjd808185:
Never heard of that before but I hope Bosa takes a big whiz on it now. F your superstitions.

This lol

Originally posted by Young2Owens:
How dumb is it that they got a statue of a fictional boxer yet that had an actual legend, Joe Frazier, from their city but nobody there gives a crap about him. Idiotic city.

Good point lol. Smokin' Joe..who cares about that guy lol
Harold Johnson, Bernard Hopkins.. also baddies..but who cares about those guys. Heck, I don't know a whole lot about about boxing really but who doesn't know of Hopkins?

I am originally from Reno and it was a boxing town some, I can't imagine having a dumb statue of a fictional boxer lol
[ Edited by Montana on Nov 28, 2023 at 5:42 AM ]

Originally posted by tjd808185:
Never heard of that before but I hope Bosa takes a big whiz on it now. F your superstitions.

[ Edited by brodiebluebanaszak on Nov 28, 2023 at 5:32 AM ]
Originally posted by okdkid:
It has zero impact on the game. When the eagles were trash fans still did their rocky thing and nobody talked about it because it simply does not matter. This is just s**t Philly fans say but the reality is nobody hates Philadelphia more than people from Philadelphia. It's a town that self owns like no other.

The irony is that Philadelphia does not represent the spirit of Rocky. They are Drago. Their beloved baseball team just got KO'd by a Dbacks team with a third of the salary. They pay their QB a quarter billion dollars. And they are easily the most vile, mouth breathing fan base in sports. All because they hate where they came from and need to lean entirely on sports and fictional characters to provide a personal identity they could not create on their own.

they also mask up their kids at the drop of a dime. a holes.
Are there other public places that have fictional character statues? Not counting places like Disneyland. I know there are multiple Paul Bunyan statues.
Would rape
  • thl408
Rambo > Rocky
Eagles Fans...

Originally posted by Young2Owens:
How dumb is it that they got a statue of a fictional boxer yet that had an actual legend, Joe Frazier, from their city but nobody there gives a crap about him. Idiotic city.

And that actor doesn't even have anything to do with Philadelphia. Dude lives in Beverly Hills
Originally posted by thl408:
Rambo > Rocky

I was gunna say that earlier haha

Totally, John Rambo any day

Originally posted by Montana:
Idolizing a fictional character

Bill Burr went famous after his retaliation against a hostile Philly crowd. 4:03 is such a burn on this very subject by burr right off the top of his head

Originally posted by Since07:
Bill Burr went famous after his retaliation against a hostile Philly crowd. 4:03 is such a burn on this very subject by burr right off the top of his head

Lol I found a different link omg lol
here's what we do, we win, then we put a 13 jersey on the statue on the way out of town

Originally posted by 49erFaithful6:
here's what we do, we win, then we put a 13 jersey on the statue on the way out of town

Save that for the NFC Championship! Err maybe you'll get shot
Originally posted by Montana:
Idolizing a fictional character

And for God's sake,,,,,,it's not even the right sport!!!!!
Share 49ersWebzone