LISTEN: Kansas City Week With Carrington Harrison →

There are 230 users in the forums

SAN FRANCISCO 49ERS at PHILADELPHIA EAGLES - 2023 Season Game 12

Shop Find 49ers gear online

SAN FRANCISCO 49ERS at PHILADELPHIA EAGLES - 2023 Season Game 12

man I don't like these Sirriani beagles, it's getting to the Jerry Jones cowgurls on the hate meter

• Crown
  • Hall of Fame
Originally posted by Leathaface:
Originally posted by Sanfran_chrisco:
rich really just doesn't like Lombardi

I like Rich Madrid and David Lombardi can definitely be a prick (he has a holier than thou attitude in his videos) but I think comp is applicable here. Purdy had his head up and could've thrown the ball earlier to Aiyuk in the NFCCG injury play and this year he has shown a remarkable ability to just that - play with elite anticipation.

I don't mind Lombardi - he can be a bit overly optimistic and a homer vs a journalist but does a decent job.
Vomit is more attractive than Siri
Originally posted by Crown:

I like Rich Madrid and David Lombardi can definitely be a prick (he has a holier than thou attitude in his videos) but I think comp is applicable here. Purdy had his head up and could've thrown the ball earlier to Aiyuk in the NFCCG injury play and this year he has shown a remarkable ability to just that - play with elite anticipation.

I don't mind Lombardi - he can be a bit overly optimistic and a homer vs a journalist but does a decent job.

Yea he puts a lot of quality content out for sure. I don't like it when he tries to act like everyone else's opinion on football is lower than his because he uses advanced stats and graphs. A lot of those advanced stats are useful but some are misleading. And yes, a lot of homerism - but I don't mind that as much, haha.
I like him. The NFL is better with a bit of color. I like animated coaches.
Originally posted by 9erson3:

Purdy: 300+ yards, 3 TDs
CMC: 2 TDs
BA: 150+ yards
Hurts: 1 fumble, 1 int
Originally posted by Montana:
Originally posted by 9erson3:

dude you found my dream girl with the grill and nose spring
Originally posted by BrockIsHim:
Purdy: 300+ yards, 3 TDs
CMC: 2 TDs
BA: 150+ yards
Hurts: 1 fumble, 1 int

• Kolohe
  • Hall of Fame

Lombardi is far from being a prick, not sure where you're getting that from.
Originally posted by swoosh6996:

Originally posted by Kolohe:

I find him slightly cringe, other than that, fine
Originally posted by Kolohe:

Madrid seems to have a hard on for Lombardi on Twitter. Not really a fan of Madrid.

comp?
Share 49ersWebzone