LISTEN: Kansas City Week With Carrington Harrison →

There are 215 users in the forums

SAN FRANCISCO 49ERS at PHILADELPHIA EAGLES - 2023 Season Game 12

Shop Find 49ers gear online

SAN FRANCISCO 49ERS at PHILADELPHIA EAGLES - 2023 Season Game 12

Originally posted by 49erFaithful6:
Originally posted by frenchmov:

Mahomes did it very similar, I believe they had him on for a DEN game, and he was calling out their stuff with uncanny accuracy presnap

That's because all the plays are essentially the same just using a different language and route nuances
Glad this thread got pumped. F the eagles
  • titan
  • Veteran
Hurts was terrible other than the butt plays TD. If this was Brock they would've done crucified him. Even Dak Prescott don't get this kind of pass from the media.
Originally posted by titan:
Hurts was terrible other than the butt plays TD. If this was Brock they would've done crucified him. Even Dak Prescott don't get this kind of pass from the media.

I'm pretty sure Hurts would be a serial killer if he wasn't good at football. I honestly get scared looking at his emotionless face whether something good or bad happens. I don't think he feels anything.

Game Changer… His decision making definitely changed the outcome for the worse last night.
  • DrEll
  • Veteran
[ Edited by DrEll on Dec 19, 2023 at 6:01 PM ]
  • titan
  • Veteran
Originally posted by Silky:

I'm pretty sure Hurts would be a serial killer if he wasn't good at football. I honestly get scared looking at his emotionless face whether something good or bad happens. I don't think he feels anything.

🤣 that is some legit funny shat!

lol the comments and the KD PIC LOL had me on the floor
Originally posted by DRCHOWDER:

You have to be sick to NOT enjoy it. After all the trash these losers talked because they beat a team missing 3 QBs, just to see them all squirm and make every excuse in the book during a 3 game losing streak. They're getting exactly what they deserve, I only wish it happened sooner.
[ Edited by RiceOwensStokes on Dec 23, 2023 at 6:15 AM ]

Originally posted by RiceOwensStokes:
Originally posted by DRCHOWDER:

You have to be sick to NOT enjoy it. After all the trash these losers talked because they beat a team missing 3 starting QBs, just to see them all squirm and make every excuse in the book during a 3 game losing streak. They're getting exactly what they deserve, I only wish it happened sooner.

The timing was perfect. I'm glad they had that false sense of bravado coming in. We came to the Linc, lined it up,and ran them off their own field. I've been trying to find a Reddick comment on the 49ers afterwards but to no avail :(.
49ers had to show up to make sure the Warriors beat Philly.

We don't let s**t slide.
Share 49ersWebzone