LISTEN: Kansas City Week With Carrington Harrison →

There are 208 users in the forums

SAN FRANCISCO 49ERS at PHILADELPHIA EAGLES - 2023 Season Game 12

Shop Find 49ers gear online

SAN FRANCISCO 49ERS at PHILADELPHIA EAGLES - 2023 Season Game 12

Would love to see them block the tush push today
It's Game Day!!!!!! Good morning everyone we are going to see what will be an Epic a@@ whooping today. I was thinking about the build up to the Dallas & Jags games and remember feeling nervous because both teams were playing pretty good and were on winning streaks with good Defense and scoring. We all know how that turned out. So buckle up Faithful. This is going to be a great day. Go Niners!!!!!!!!!
I'm in Philly and the weather isn't bad. Little chilly and light drizzle that has stopped.
Oh man, it's finally here!!! Weather is a non factor hell yeah!!. Need to start fast and have some long sustained drive to soften up their defense. Just protect Purdy and keep penalties/turnovers at a minimum. I'm sure Warner and the D will set the tone early and our O needs to come out like gangbusters. Buckle up boys! it will be a roller coaster of a ride but I see a 21-27 WIN for our boys! LFG!!!
It honestly doesn't look that rainy around game time. More likely to be dry.
Hopefully the field is in good condition, not sloppy
Originally posted by BrockIsHim:
Hopefully the field is in good condition, not sloppy

Bout to make the eagles give us some sloppy toppy
Close game no injuries and not have Moody miss a game winner
Originally posted by lamontb:
I'm in Philly and the weather isn't bad. Little chilly and light drizzle that has stopped.

Thank you for the update

That field gonna be bad, not buying anything good they're saying about it.

whoop the eagles
Originally posted by Fanatic49:

whoop the eagles

If they need help getting motivated for this game, then we've won already
Originally posted by qnnhan7:
That field gonna be bad, not buying anything good they're saying about it.

It should be fine and have a tarp on it. By pregame, game time and to the end of the game it honestly looks pretty clear on the forecast.
Originally posted by Fanatic49:

whoop the eagles
Aka target the players
Share 49ersWebzone