49ERS vs SEAHAWKS Pregame Thread - 2023 Season Week 14

Shop Find 49ers gear online

49ERS vs SEAHAWKS Pregame Thread - 2023 Season Week 14

Originally posted by Phoenix49ers:
Gangster nerds rise up

Originally posted by Hoovtrain:
Gangster nerds rise up

Been a while since I watched Nerds 2. It definitely wasn't as good as the 1st, but had its moments and was still entertaining from what I remember.

Now the sequels after that, I try to forget about.
Originally posted by SlipAndSlideBosa:
Gangster nerds rise up

Been a while since I watched Nerds 2. It definitely wasn't as good as the 1st, but had its moments and was still entertaining from what I remember.

Was just thinking that I am a little partial to nerds in paradise for some reason, but really Nerds 1 is an all time classic
Gangster nerds rise up

Was just thinking that I am a little partial to nerds in paradise for some reason, but really Nerds 1 is an all time classic
Just heard a Seattle reporter on the radio. She said, "Seattle has NEVER lost four straight games under Pete Carroll". That would be ANOTHER sweet disappointment to lay on our hated rivals.
Originally posted by SonocoNinerFan:
Just heard a Seattle reporter on the radio. She said, "Seattle has NEVER lost four straight games under Pete Carroll". That would be ANOTHER sweet disappointment to lay on our hated rivals.

Seattle is usually always tough and we walk out with bumps and bruises. I hope we can jump to an early lead then let Kyle Pound Mitchell and Mason for once.
Originally posted by 49AllTheTime:
Gangster nerds rise up

It was quite a sight seeing Ogre join team gangster nerd
Originally posted by DRCHOWDER:
38-10 is more like it.

Nope, Seahawks are fighting for their playoff life and have had extra time to prep. Do not underestimate this team in being prepared to challenge the niners--it will not be a 38-10 win
Originally posted by pickle:
38-10 is more like it.

Nope, Seahawks are fighting for their playoff life and have had extra time to prep. Do not underestimate this team in being prepared to challenge the niners--it will not be a 38-10 win

Yeah you're right. Might be 42-13 😆
Division opponents are always tough. I never expect a beat down, I just wait until the 4th quarter and hope the score is in our favor. Because you never know when humble pie will be served..
[ Edited by Alfienator on Dec 6, 2023 at 11:21 AM ]

I was ready to move on right after the game to SEA because I know our guys want the top seed and we're still a half game back from PHI so we need each and every game
  • Kolohe
  • Hall of Fame
38-10 is more like it.

The 9ers are in search and destroy mode, you don't think they're playing for something too, the #1 seed.
Originally posted by Kolohe:
38-10 is more like it.

The 9ers are in search and destroy mode, you don't think they're playing for something too, the #1 seed.

Just play to win baby! who gives a damn where.

Armstead and probably Mitchell out... sigh. Im all for resting Armstead the next two weeks, but Mitchell needs to start carrying more and he cant.
  • Kolohe
  • Hall of Fame
Originally posted by Cisco0623:
Originally posted by Kolohe:
38-10 is more like it.

Just play to win baby! who gives a damn where.

Armstead and probably Mitchell out... sigh. Im all for resting Armstead the next two weeks, but Mitchell needs to start carrying more and he cant.

Personally I'd rather see JP Mason anyway.
I expect this game to be closer than last time. Niners coming off the Eagles high and Seahacks being more desperate.
Share 49ersWebzone