There are 232 users in the forums

49ERS vs SEAHAWKS Pregame Thread - 2023 Season Week 14

Shop Find 49ers gear online

49ERS vs SEAHAWKS Pregame Thread - 2023 Season Week 14

look folks, here's the deal, we peaked in Sept and got humbled, and now we have peaked again
Originally posted by 49erFaithful6:
look folks, here's the deal, we peaked in Sept and got humbled, and now we have peaked again

So what you're telling me is, we'll level off and then peak one more time for the NFC Championship/Super Bowl which is usually our kryptonite?
Originally posted by NinerBuff:
Gong to game. 8 rows up from Seahawks bench. Geno will hear me all game.

Bang a gong!
No let downs like after Dallas. Beat their ass worse than we did on Thanksgiving!
Originally posted by Fanaticofnfl:

So what you're telling me is, we'll level off and then peak one more time for the NFC Championship/Super Bowl which is usually our kryptonite?

I'm not sure what to make of it
it's like they said during the broadcast, how can you bottle that type of performance, that's Quest for Six in the bag if we bring that each Sun
i'm hoping it's like the 94 team they got humbled a bit and never looked back after that
Originally posted by genus49:
No let downs like after Dallas. Beat their ass worse than we did on Thanksgiving!

Brock couldn't be satisfied with that pick 6 he gave them. He'll want payback with interest!
  • Furlow
  • Veteran
Originally posted by Fanaticofnfl:

I'm not sure what to make of it
it's like they said during the broadcast, how can you bottle that type of performance, that's Quest for Six in the bag if we bring that each Sun
i'm hoping it's like the 94 team they got humbled a bit and never looked back after that

The game yesterday reminded me a lot of the regular season win against the Cowboys in '94. Humbled by a few losses early in the season, started to get back on track, then turned a corner with their nemesis. Yesterday against the Eagles had that same energy for me.
  • DrEll
  • Veteran
Glad it's at home and not in Seattle. After an emotional victory at Philly, wouldn't want to have to travel up north to play them.

Hopefully won't run out of gas and put Seattle out of their misery.
Divisional games are always dangerous and the Seahawks will be motivated to avenger their earlier loss, then you have the Cards who just beat the Steelers in Pittsburgh on deck after that. I think the coaching staff will have everyone focused and ready to go because they can't afford any letdowns. Anymore losses this season and they can kiss any chance of homefield goodbye.
  • Giedi
  • Veteran
Originally posted by Phoenix49ers:
Divisional games are always dangerous and the Seahawks will be motivated to avenger their earlier loss, then you have the Cards who just beat the Steelers in Pittsburgh on deck after that. I think the coaching staff will have everyone focused and ready to go because they can't afford any letdowns. Anymore losses this season and they can kiss any chance of homefield goodbye.

Yeah agree, it would be great to have that home field advantage. But the way the defense played against the Eagles, maybe the home field advantage isn't that big a deal. Having said that, I want it also. The Bye in the playoffs will help the 49ers health issues.

t r a p g a m e
Originally posted by ChaunceyGardner:

Bang a gong!

Some of Pink Floyd's best music. Set the Controls for the Heart of the Sun 🎶.
Originally posted by DonnieDarko:
t r a p g a m e

Nah, not with a Division Opponent that we have history with.

I think the only game left on our Schedule that would be considered a Trap Game is the Commanders.
Originally posted by Niners99:
Originally posted by Montana:
Trap game?

No chance we fall into that. Its the Seahawks.

And we're still chasing the 1 seed.

Every week is like another round.
Share 49ersWebzone