LISTEN: Answering The Biggest 49ers Questions With Akash Anavarathan →

There are 211 users in the forums

SAN FRANCISCO 49ERS vs SEATTLE SEAHAWKS - 2023 Season Game 13

Shop Find 49ers gear online

SAN FRANCISCO 49ERS vs SEATTLE SEAHAWKS - 2023 Season Game 13

Originally posted by DrEll:
Not impressed. Too close for comfort vs a subpar team being led by a 3rd stringer

Thats the risk when you play an unknown QB, often times these guys come out of the gates dealing, desperately trying to make the most of their opportunity. Lock will regress to the mean if he has to start for long.
Not impressed. Too close for comfort vs a subpar team being led by a 3rd stringer

You must not understand divisional football or the Hags in general.. We hate each other and play tough.

Let it go.
I wonder what Purdy's rating would of been if that Aiyuk caused Interception never happened?
Originally posted by SlipAndSlideBosa:
I wonder what Purdy's rating would of been if that Aiyuk caused Interception never happened?

• Crown
  • Hall of Fame
Originally posted by Kolohe:
Originally posted by Crown:
Nice win

Not really, I think the 9ers are lucky to come out of this game with a W.

no, coming off of the Philly game, against the divisional opponents

it was a nice game

certainly some sloppy stuff that needs to be worked out
Originally posted by Midbay:
Originally posted by Montana:
DK is a b***h dude

Impotent rage. The guy must get tired or something. He seems to disappear in the second half.

That was on Fred, cmon man, I would be pissed too lol
Guys we swept the hawks!!! Feels good 😎
Originally posted by 9erson3:
You must not understand divisional football or the Hags in general.. We hate each other and play tough.

Let it go.

Seahawks clearly came out looking to ball and they played hard most of the game, just got beat by a better team.

Lol
Most Consecutive games with 70% Comp Pct

1. Montana 8 1989
2. Purdy 7 2023
3. Drew Brees 7 2016
4. Sam Bradford 7 2016.

You have time Brock. Take it.

Damn! Well he has a good chance to tie it next week. He was super precise against the cards earlier this year.

Who else was yelling at Aiyuk, "Behind you! Behind you!"?
Originally posted by Phoenix49ers:

Thats the risk when you play an unknown QB, often times these guys come out of the gates dealing, desperately trying to make the most of their opportunity. Lock will regress to the mean if he has to start for long.

Division arch-rivals are always tough games. No matter the records. It's a W in the books, and that is what counts. 49ers know they left plays out there, they will fix that.
Originally posted by Phoenix49ers:

Let it go.

Seahawks clearly came out looking to ball and they played hard most of the game, just got beat by a better team.

100 percent. I enjoyed the game. That was football.
Originally posted by Niners99:

How did you calculate it? Is there a chart or something as I find the system confusing.
Originally posted by 49ers808:
Originally posted by Midbay:
Originally posted by Montana:
DK is a b***h dude

Impotent rage. The guy must get tired or something. He seems to disappear in the second half.

That was on Fred, cmon man, I would be pissed too lol

Fred was responding from the hip toss DK gave him after he intercepted it.
Share 49ersWebzone