There are 167 users in the forums

SAN FRANCISCO 49ERS vs SEATTLE SEAHAWKS - 2023 Season Game 13

Shop Find 49ers gear online

SAN FRANCISCO 49ERS vs SEATTLE SEAHAWKS - 2023 Season Game 13

Originally posted by 9ers4eva:
Originally posted by SLCNiner:
Think if GB loses tomorrow we do. Minnesota win today.

Even if they don't they'll clinch the division next Sunday.

I thought with the win plus the Rams loss we clinch.
Originally posted by njninersfan420:
Originally posted by OnTheClock:
Cowboys got it done, let's GOOOOOOOO

Never in my life would I think I would like this statement, but I love,it

Now I hope the bills and dolphins rout them the next two weeks
Originally posted by DonnieDarko:
Originally posted by njninersfan420:
Originally posted by OnTheClock:
Cowboys got it done, let's GOOOOOOOO

Never in my life would I think I would like this statement, but I love,it

Now I hope the bills and dolphins rout them the next two weeks

I hope the bills & Seahawks win next week and we crush Arizona 😈.

That'll give us the one game lead in the 1 seed race that would essentially guarantee it for us.
Originally posted by Patton:
Originally posted by SLCNiner:
Originally posted by SlipAndSlideBosa:
Did we clinch a playoff birth today?

Think if GB loses tomorrow we do. Minnesota win today.

We clinched a 4th consecutive loss for Pete for the first time in his career…..that feels almost as good lol.

And….we swept the Seahawks for two consecutive years! Hopefully this will go on for the next decade or so.

It's crazy that we may get a matchup in 2 weeks of the 5th and 11th best teams all time by DVOA.
Originally posted by 49ersRing:

It's crazy that we may get a matchup in 2 weeks of the 5th and 11th best teams all time by DVOA.

Interesting to see the '12 Pats up there. One week before we went in there and had a 31-3 lead in the third quarter. They did come back and kind of break our defense though, lol.

It should be an awesome Christmas! I'm still a little skeptical of this ravens team, their schedule has been pretty favorable. They're dangerous though - can put up points, tough defense, and great coaching. What worries me most about the game are special teams.s harbaugh always has a really good and explosive special teams
Originally posted by 49erF90:
I thought with the win plus the Rams loss we clinch.

Nah if the 9ers lost out and Rams won out they'd have a better division record.

Clinch division in AZ next week.
Originally posted by tankle104:
It should be an awesome Christmas! I'm still a little skeptical of this ravens team, their schedule has been pretty favorable. They're dangerous though - can put up points, tough defense, and great coaching. What worries me most about the game are special teams.s harbaugh always has a really good and explosive special teams

Be interesting to see what they do vs Jags and Dolphins without Andrews.
Originally posted by 9ers4eva:

Be interesting to see what they do vs Jags and Dolphins without Andrews.

Well it's a bum Lawrence at this point, but still a solid team.

i just worry about the time of possession against them, we are both good run teams and can really make it where we only get w few possessions each a half, that's always scary: will need to get off the field on third downs.

Time for the Cards thread. These b******* are coming in off a damn bye week this late in the damn season?

Theyre gonna be good ready and rested to play spoiler and it's a home game for them too. This would be a statement win for them so we better get ready to play yet another mobile QB and may the best team win. They shouldn't be scheduling division tilts fresh off one teams bye week
This is gonna be two weeks in a row we've faced division opponents coming off their bye weeks
Originally posted by Pillbusta:
This is gonna be two weeks in a row we've faced division opponents coming off their bye weeks

Seahawks had extra rest but not a bye.

We've faced Cle, Cin, Jax, and AZ next week, coming off byes. Still seems kind of f**ked lol

And yet all I'm hearing right now on national radio is How Dick Presscock is the MVP and Mahoho whining, because he finally got on the short end of the officiating stick despite the colossal irony that he won two Super Bowls on bad officiating

If Kyren Williams can rush for 114 yards on that defense, I like our chances.
Share 49ersWebzone