Originally posted by JEP83:
Originally posted by 49erfaninPA:
Originally posted by kray28:
Originally posted by Midbay:
Originally posted by 49ers808:
Originally posted by Montana:
DK is a b***h dude

Impotent rage. The guy must get tired or something. He seems to disappear in the second half.

That was on Fred, cmon man, I would be pissed too lol

It was a more general comment about DK. He was getting salty well before that and he does disappear in the second half.

Lenoir owned DKM in the second half. Should have had a pick too, but they called offsides on Bosa.

Well, Bosa actually *was* offsides

So was the guy on the Chiefs. How do you line up over the line on offense. Then cry baby Maholmes running around acting like a bad mama jama.

He was so far offside he was in front of the ball ffs.
that beotch Pete the Cheat used Kyle's double fake screen middle TE screen play against us Lol

i hate the seacawks feels so good the club them like a baby seal
Originally posted by riverrunzthruit:
that beotch Pete the Cheat used Kyle's double fake screen middle TE screen play against us Lol

I giggled a bit inside when I saw that. A bit of football gamesmanship to Carroll for that
Originally posted by Buchy:
Originally posted by JEP83:
Originally posted by 49erfaninPA:
Originally posted by kray28:
Originally posted by 49ers808:
Originally posted by Montana:
DK is a b***h dude

Impotent rage. The guy must get tired or something. He seems to disappear in the second half.

That was on Fred, cmon man, I would be pissed too lol

It was a more general comment about DK. He was getting salty well before that and he does disappear in the second half.

Lenoir owned DKM in the second half. Should have had a pick too, but they called offsides on Bosa.

Well, Bosa actually *was* offsides

So was the guy on the Chiefs. How do you line up over the line on offense. Then cry baby Maholmes running around acting like a bad mama jama.

He was so far offside he was in front of the ball ffs.

Not the first time chiefs line up in the neutral zone to kill a game...
  • thl408

That was kind of trollish on SEA's part. Good for them they called it at the right time.
Originally posted by thl408:

That was kind of trollish on SEA's part. Good for them they called it at the right time.

They called it when Greenlaw was out.

Didn't look nearly as smooth

I wasn't even mad. I think I was more impressed in regards to when they called it and that Lock actually pulled it off. I noticed it almost immediately too. lol

sucks they scored on it but my favorite part was when Brock responded with a nice tuddie to Kittle.
I'm seeing Seattle fans saying we bought this team hahaha. What a bunch of morons.
  • DrEll
  • Veteran
Originally posted by NYniner85:
I'm seeing Seattle fans saying we bought this team hahaha. What a bunch of morons.

There's no such thing as buying since the salary cap was implemented. Matter of fact that's exactly why the salary cap was created, to prevent GOOD juggernaut type franchises like the 49ers and Cowboys from signing all the talent and leaving teams like Cleveland that no one wants to play for watching from the bottom up. You just have to be smart about signing your players. Truth is Seattle had a chance at a mini dynasty but they didn't do a good job of keeping that defense intact. They put too much stock into Willow, and it didn't pan out. Oh well

What's the logic behind that? Most of our key players we drafted and developed or traded for.

Must of bought Purdy at Goodwill.
Originally posted by 49ersRing:

What's the logic behind that? Most of our key players we drafted and developed or traded for.

The most ironic part to it all is that it's nearly Identical to how they built their 2013 and 2014 super bowl rosters. Drafted young talent and developed them, traded for a few key guys, and had a really good young qb on a rookie contract. Lol

it's called a great front office and coaching staff. Difference is that our front office has maintained it over a 7 year period and they only pulled that off for like a 2 year period of drafting, then blew at draft picks.
[ Edited by tankle104 on Dec 11, 2023 at 9:00 AM ]
sucks to be a seacawk fan right now LOL couldn't happen to a better fan base (except if it was the cowgurlz)
sucks to be a seacawk fan right now LOL couldn't happen to a better fan base (except if it was the cowgurlz)

Beat the cowboys three straight years (twice in the playoffs) and beat the Seahawks 5 straight times (twice in the playofffs). It's beautiful
Share 49ersWebzone