LISTEN: The Best Of The 49ers Webzone: No Huddle Podcast →

There are 147 users in the forums

SAN FRANCISCO 49ERS vs SEATTLE SEAHAWKS - 2023 Season Game 13

Shop Find 49ers gear online

SAN FRANCISCO 49ERS vs SEATTLE SEAHAWKS - 2023 Season Game 13

• thl408
Jamal Adams sucks so bad in coverage. No idea how he was All Pro for multiple consecutive years. The voters have no clue what they were/are watching.
Not going to lie, I'm still pretty bitter over Wish's fake punt getting taken away over a complete farce.

Not only did Bell merely trip, but the Seattle player literally and deliberately ran straight into him and "tripped" on purpose. AND it was after the 1st down was gained. But apparently we don't keep the 1st down because Seattle did a cheap shot personal foul at the end of the play which wipes everything out.

I know it doesn't matter at this point, but it's like the Seahawks got caught with their pants down in embarrassing fashion and they're somehow allowed grace every single time. It's ridiculous. Been this way for years.
[ Edited by Fanaticofnfl on Dec 11, 2023 at 1:07 PM ]
Wild that for the 2nd week in a row, we got player ejection. Would never thought we go gangstanerds with Kyle coached team 😆 lol

Must be careful. We might get a reputation for being a dirty team....f**k it --Brock and the Dirty Purdy
300 yd passer
100 yd rusher
2 100 yd receivers

This is a historic team. Enjoy this moment.
Originally posted by BleedsRedNGold:
300 yd passer
100 yd rusher
2 100 yd receivers

This is a historic team. Enjoy this moment.

Makes me wonder if this season will be the Pinnacle that we will judge for all future seasons, or it is just a warmup for something even better in the future.
  • Crown
  • Hall of Fame
Pepper with the epic ASL troll job.
Originally posted by riverrunzthruit:
that beotch Pete the Cheat used Kyle's double fake screen middle TE screen play against us Lol

i hate the seacawks feels so good the club them like a baby seal

It was cute and flattering, but then we had to bury them of course

RIP 2023 seahawks
this quote from the nut had me laughing lol.... I had this mindset the whole game watching as well though....

"Even when the Hawks were up 10-7, it felt like the Niners were a housecat playing with its food. I never had any doubt that they'd pull away as the game progressed."

Originally posted by DRCHOWDER:
this quote from the nut had me laughing lol.... I had this mindset the whole game watching as well though....

"Even when the Hawks were up 10-7, it felt like the Niners were a housecat playing with its food. I never had any doubt that they'd pull away as the game progressed."

fax
Originally posted by Fanaticofnfl:
Not going to lie, I'm still pretty bitter over Wish's fake punt getting taken away over a complete farce.

Not only did Bell merely trip, but the Seattle player literally and deliberately ran straight into him and "tripped" on purpose. AND it was after the 1st down was gained. But apparently we don't keep the 1st down because Seattle did a cheap shot personal foul at the end of the play which wipes everything out.

I know it doesn't matter at this point, but it's like the Seahawks got caught with their pants down in embarrassing fashion and they're somehow allowed grace every single time. It's ridiculous. Been this way for years.

That definitely was a slip, not an intentional leg swipe/bad tackle.
I've also replayed that Warner lateral a few times, I don't even think that was a forward lateral.
Whatever, 49ers won, that's all that matters.

Originally posted by JimA49ers:
Originally posted by Fanaticofnfl:

That definitely was a slip, not an intentional leg swipe/bad tackle.
I've also replayed that Warner lateral a few times, I don't even think that was a forward lateral.
Whatever, 49ers won, that's all that matters.

Fanatic, I too was/am still pissed about Wish's run being nullified!!!

Imagine the epic moment of joy for him and his teammates if that stood?

Wiped the f**k out because of some stupid f**king s**t.

And I concur about Warner lateral, and also, Warner got the lateral off before being body slammed by DK......so even if you disagree whether the body slam was a penalty or not, DK tackled a player without the ball (and with a lot of aggression).

So f**k METCALF motherf**ker...
looks like a team Tony Starks done built

sights and sounds from the game
[ Edited by D0PEMAN on Dec 13, 2023 at 3:05 PM ]
Originally posted by thl408:
Jamal Adams sucks so bad in coverage. No idea how he was All Pro for multiple consecutive years. The voters have no clue what they were/are watching.

hes also just a pos person as well
  • thl408
Originally posted by DonnieDarko:

hes also just a pos person as well

yikes

He got some sacks from his position....or whatever. He could very well be the most overrated player in the NFL.

The All Pro vote has fallen off a cliff much like the Pro Bowl selection. They used to be a solid measuring stick, but nowadays...not so much.
Share 49ersWebzone