Shop Find 49ers gear online

SAN FRANCISCO 49ERS vs SEATTLE SEAHAWKS - 2023 Season Game 13

[ Edited by qnnhan7 on Dec 13, 2023 at 4:59 PM ]
  • Silky
  • Veteran
Originally posted by JTsBiggestFan:
Originally posted by JimA49ers:
Originally posted by Fanaticofnfl:
Not going to lie, I'm still pretty bitter over Wish's fake punt getting taken away over a complete farce.

Not only did Bell merely trip, but the Seattle player literally and deliberately ran straight into him and "tripped" on purpose. AND it was after the 1st down was gained. But apparently we don't keep the 1st down because Seattle did a cheap shot personal foul at the end of the play which wipes everything out.

I know it doesn't matter at this point, but it's like the Seahawks got caught with their pants down in embarrassing fashion and they're somehow allowed grace every single time. It's ridiculous. Been this way for years.

That definitely was a slip, not an intentional leg swipe/bad tackle.
I've also replayed that Warner lateral a few times, I don't even think that was a forward lateral.
Whatever, 49ers won, that's all that matters.

Fanatic, I too was/am still pissed about Wish's run being nullified!!!

Imagine the epic moment of joy for him and his teammates if that stood?

Wiped the f**k out because of some stupid f**king s**t.

And I concur about Warner lateral, and also, Warner got the lateral off before being body slammed by DK......so even if you disagree whether the body slam was a penalty or not, DK tackled a player without the ball (and with a lot of aggression).

So f**k METCALF motherf**ker...

I wish Wish did the Mahomes rant word for word after that fake punt was nullified. "It's just bad for the NFL man...let the players play."
Originally posted by thl408:
Jamal Adams sucks so bad in coverage. No idea how he was All Pro for multiple consecutive years. The voters have no clue what they were/are watching.

Still can't believe the seahags gave up 2 1st round picks for him then paid him a stupid amount of money
Originally posted by njninersfan420:
Originally posted by thl408:
Jamal Adams sucks so bad in coverage. No idea how he was All Pro for multiple consecutive years. The voters have no clue what they were/are watching.

Still can't believe the seahags gave up 2 1st round picks for him then paid him a stupid amount of money

the amount of money they've spent and picks for their safeties with having no return value ...

Run the ball
CATCH WITH YOUR HANDS!!!!!
  • Furlow
  • Veteran
Should we close this thread now or are you guys still enjoying the Seattle win?
Share 49ersWebzone