LISTEN: 49ers Prepare For Ailing Rams →

There are 276 users in the forums

SAN FRANCISCO 49ERS at ARIZONA CARDINALS - 2023 Season Game 14

Shop Find 49ers gear online

SAN FRANCISCO 49ERS at ARIZONA CARDINALS - 2023 Season Game 14

Originally posted by Kolohe:
I gotta give props to Arizonas O-line. Sure they went up against Kinlaw, Davis and Givens but I'll tell you what I could not complain about the refs not calling holding on their O-line. Very solid, I just don't think Kyler Murray is a good fit for Arizona.

Yeah, I have a lot of respect for their coaching. Those guys played hard and never gave up. Just not in the same class talent wise as us but they played really hard. Very physical
Originally posted by Dr_Bill_Walsh:
Originally posted by WINiner:

49ers SXSW (south by southwest)

Link isn't working for me but as we decided earlier

Levis field - Home
Levis SouthWest - Los Angeles
Levis SouthEast - Phoenix
Levis North - Seattle
Levis East - Philly 😈
Originally posted by tankle104:

Levis field - Home
Levis North - Seattle
Levis East - Philly 😈

Levi's South is LA
I feel like once kyle finally wins the Super Bowl, he won't be as intense. Lol it's gotta drive him crazy how close he's come so many times.

can't wait to get the monkey off his back this year.

This is very true.

No way he doesn't deserve it when inferior McVay already got his.
Originally posted by DonnieDarko:

Levis field - Home
Levis North - Seattle
Levis East - Philly 😈

Levi's South is LA

Based on recent attendance:

Levi's South - LA
Levi's North(west) - Seattle
Levi's Southwest - Las Vegas
Levi's South by Southwest - Arizona
Levi's Deep South - Dallas
Levi's Southeast - Jacksonville
Levi's East - Carolina….maybe DC if the Empire takes it over again in a couple weeks

Now just need a homebase in the upper Midwest, haven't played up there as often recently though:

- Ohio? (Debartolo-York family connection), Chicago is a close second potential candidate due to being an expat/military city like Jacksonville
- Indy is too rare going to
- GB, Pennsylvania teams, Buffalo are tough nuts to crack and have prestige fanbases
Originally posted by JTsBiggestFan:
I feel like once kyle finally wins the Super Bowl, he won't be as intense. Lol it's gotta drive him crazy how close he's come so many times.

can't wait to get the monkey off his back this year.

This is very true.

No way he doesn't deserve it when inferior McVay already got his.

That s**t was Mickey Mouse-scripted like all of LA's sham COVID bubble trophies (Lakers-Dodgers-Rams)…squeaked by a beat-up Niners team and barely beat Cincy—all just to win in their home stadium in a desperate attempt to build up a non-existent "fanbase" in LA….NO ONE even bothered to show up to their sorry ass victory parade
1 penalty in the entire game

Levis field - Home
Levis North - Seattle
Levis East - Philly 😈

Levi's South is LA

Levi's South - LA
Levi's East - Carolina….maybe DC if the Empire takes it over again in a couple weeks

Now just need a homebase in the upper Midwest, haven't played up there as often recently though:

- Ohio? (Debartolo-York family connection), Chicago is a close second potential candidate due to being an expat/military city like Jacksonville
- GB, Pennsylvania teams, Buffalo are tough nuts to crack and have prestige fanbases

We kinda took over Pittsburgh which is nuts

Levis field - Home
Levis North - Seattle
Levis East - Philly 😈

Levi's South is LA

Levi's South - LA

Since minnesota, Cleveland, and Cincinnati beat us - we don't have a home out there. They slapped us and told us to go home. Lol

Levis field - Home
Levis North - Seattle
Levis East - Philly 😈

2nd time I've seen Arizona described as "southeast" (the other instance being on the Reddit Niners sub). Yes, I know it's based on directional orientation to SF/Santa Clara, but when I read/hear "Southeast" + Levi's (with no mention of what city it's referring to) I immediately think of somewhere in Florida or Georgia….NOT Arizona. Whereas AZ is a desert, "southwest" in my head immediately connotes deserts, cactuses, etc. basically Vegas, Arizona and New Mexico. I've never connected anything "southeast" to Arizona whatsoever lol

TL;DR any nicknames for "home away from home" stadium should be based on overall US geographical orientation, not what direction it is from the actual Levi's in Santa Clara.

Levi's South by Southwest haha, nice one
Cards OC will be a HC sooner rather than later. He did a great job scheming up both the run and pass game. Kyler missed some wide open receivers yesterday.
Originally posted by Monsterniner:
1 penalty in the entire game

I think AR only had 5. I like those games where the officials aren't blowing the whistle every other play.
  • Ruixx
  • Veteran
I gotta give props to Arizonas O-line. Sure they went up against Kinlaw, Davis and Givens but I'll tell you what I could not complain about the refs not calling holding on their O-line. Very solid, I just don't think Kyler Murray is a good fit for Arizona.

Yeah, I have a lot of respect for their coaching. Those guys played hard and never gave up. Just not in the same class talent wise as us but they played really hard. Very physical

I know Kyle had said this Cards team reminds him a lot of how we were when he first got to SF and I think he hit the nail on the head there.
Originally posted by Ruixx:

I know Kyle had said this Cards team reminds him a lot of how we were when he first got to SF and I think he hit the nail on the head there.

Lot's of teams look like that. The question is will they ever look like the Niners do now?
Share 49ersWebzone