LISTEN: 49ers Make A Statement In Week 1 Win →

There are 178 users in the forums

Biggest Brock_STAR Montana Purdy hater of them all?

Shop Find 49ers gear online

Biggest Brock_STAR Montana Purdy hater of them all?

Who is the biggest hater of Brock_STAR? The most ridiculous wrong takes.

[ Edited by SanDiego49er on Dec 20, 2023 at 10:53 AM ]
  • thl408
Thanks for making thread to separate the media chatter about Brock from the main Brock thread.
Originally posted by thl408:
Thanks for making thread to separate the media chatter about Brock from the main Brock thread.

Well it's a poll mostly about what they think about who has the most negative takes. The media junk is problematic. It's hard I suppose to completely separate that from Brock. Because it's all part of the narrative. Some of the Hot Takes guys would be in here I suppose.
Ruiz is leading so far. I still think you guys under estimate how bad Nick WRONG is. He's right on par with that. Just as bad IMO.
going back to the Cam takes, and ppl may think of this what they will, but I liked Cam Newton. He had maybe the most dominant college season of all time, then 1 overall and threw for 4 bills game 1, and then another 4 bills game 2. This was passing. He was a really good deep ball QB, helped to have Steve Smith as well.

He probably looks at Brock and thinks this guy couldn't do have the stuff I did from an athletic standpoint, so that's where the comments come in. Hard to say he is wrong, Brock can't just go out there and be an athlete and win games. He has to study, know the plays, execute the O, play with anticipation, read it pre and post snap, etc. Some guys can just go out there and athletically dominate, like a rookie Randy Moss. So I don't hold that against anybody
Jamal Adams
The main one draft profile "wrong take" was that his speed/quickness was average or below average.
so a whole thread to talk about dumb haters...

Originally posted by 49erFaithful6:
going back to the Cam takes, and ppl may think of this what they will, but I liked Cam Newton. He had maybe the most dominant college season of all time, then 1 overall and threw for 4 bills game 1, and then another 4 bills game 2. This was passing. He was a really good deep ball QB, helped to have Steve Smith as well.

He probably looks at Brock and thinks this guy couldn't do have the stuff I did from an athletic standpoint, so that's where the comments come in. Hard to say he is wrong, Brock can't just go out there and be an athlete and win games. He has to study, know the plays, execute the O, play with anticipation, read it pre and post snap, etc. Some guys can just go out there and athletically dominate, like a rookie Randy Moss. So I don't hold that against anybody

He looks at it like himself. He was a fast athlete and a bulldozer too with big size. So he thinks QB play is being "physically dominant." If not you are not a good QB. It's like he doesn't see the processing, reads and progressions, anticipation and timing, mechanics and throwing accuracy. He just doesn't view that as important. Which of course those are the most important things at QB.
[ Edited by SanDiego49er on Dec 20, 2023 at 11:12 AM ]
  • thl408
Originally posted by D0PEMAN:
so a whole thread to talk about dumb haters...

lol yup. Doesn't interest me at all which is why I'm glad it has its own thread.
Trey and Jimmy.
Share 49ersWebzone