LISTEN: Were The 49ers Exposed In Week 2? →

There are 261 users in the forums

Biggest Brock_STAR Montana Purdy hater of them all?

Shop Find 49ers gear online

Biggest Brock_STAR Montana Purdy hater of them all?

Originally posted by Patton:
Originally posted by Montana:
Originally posted by SmokeyJoe:
Trey and Jimmy.

I felt like Jimmy was a total douche that game. Every time you saw him in the TV shot he was laughing or looking happy.
It's poetic justice imo that now Jimmy is just a failed side note while Brock is the talk of the league.

I thought it was telling how on his podcast, Armstead chuckled when Ward said that when he was on the Chiefs in the SB their game plan was to put the ball in Jimmy's hands
Originally posted by 49erFaithful6:
I don't even follow Nick Wrong, but to think he's getting #1 over Ruiz, good grief, he must be terrible

Yeah he's pretty terrible. Absolutely unbelievable. His takes are unreal. Just pure hate and narrative. No reality at all in them.
I just love how the haters forget how wildly inconsistent Lamar has been since his mvp. Sure he could take over a game or….. fumble 4 times
F all these bozos. Scam Newton is the only one with a bit of credibility, and he's just a bitter ignorant pos
Originally posted by footballxpaul:
I just love how the haters forget how wildly inconsistent Lamar has been since his mvp. Sure he could take over a game or….. fumble 4 times

Plus his numbers are nowhere near MVP level this year. They are just so desperate not to give it to Purdy and want somebody else.
Originally posted by njninersfan420:
F all these bozos. Scam Newton is the only one with a bit of credibility, and he's just a bitter ignorant pos

Yes I agree. You are right.
Originally posted by SanDiego49er:
I don't even follow Nick Wrong, but to think he's getting #1 over Ruiz, good grief, he must be terrible

Yeah he's pretty terrible. Absolutely unbelievable. His takes are unreal. Just pure hate and narrative. No reality at all in them.

Im convinced he's the "anti brock purdy guy" of the show's characters to entice us Niners fans to click. All it's done is result in me not tuning in at all. I used to really like that show but since Wrong has taken his anti Brock stance I refuse to watch it. I'll not be a pawn in their little game.
Originally posted by WINiner:

Im convinced he's the "anti brock purdy guy" of the show's characters to entice us Niners fans to click. All it's done is result in me not tuning in at all. I used to really like that show but since Wrong has taken his anti Brock stance I refuse to watch it. I'll not be a pawn in their little game.

I can't watch it. It's completely unwatchable.

Do you like around the horn? I do.
Originally posted by GLT49ers:

I don't watch that one much. Honestly I like Skip Bayless pretty much other than his love for the Cowboys. If you take out the Cowboys and his ridiculous takes on that he's pretty fair. He really loves Purdy and talks him up big time. He also mostly respects the 49ers. Of course his favorite team is a competitor. But he's fair about calling them great and calls Purdy great and under estimated. He glows about Purdy a lot of the time if you watch him. He calls others WRONG who hate on him. He's pretty fair on Purdy. That's one thing I really like.

Dan Orlovsky loves Purdy and the 49ers a lot. He really talks them up a ton. Colin Cowerd is hit and miss. Pat Mcafee is pretty decent overall.

Brousard is really good and fair. He loves Purdy. Rich Eisen loves Purdy and builds him up a lot in his commentary.

The Seahawks are the biggest Brock's haters
Originally posted by GLT49ers:

I don't watch that one much. Honestly I like Skip Bayless pretty much other than his love for the Cowboys. If you take out the Cowboys and his ridiculous takes on that he's pretty fair. He really loves Purdy and talks him up big time. He also mostly respects the 49ers. Of course his favorite team is a competitor. But he's fair about calling them great and calls Purdy great and under estimated. He glows about Purdy a lot of the time if you watch him. He calls others WRONG who hate on him. He's pretty fair on Purdy. That's one thing I really like.

Dan Orlovsky loves Purdy and the 49ers a lot. He really talks them up a ton. Colin Cowerd is hit and miss. Pat Mcafee is pretty decent overall.

Brousard is really good and fair. He loves Purdy. Rich Eisen loves Purdy and builds him up a lot in his commentary.

Around the horn is fun bc it has four writers playing against each other for points on hot topics of the day
Originally posted by Monsterniner:
The Seahawks are the biggest Brock's haters

And X Seacock Michael Robinson....
I miss when espn and the like just had highlights and intelligent analysis from people WHO ACTUALLY PLAYED AND/OR COACHED THE GAME.

Bunch of scrub ass non athletes who never even touched a football field gotta put in their 2 cents on national TV. I don't respect them or their opinions at all.
Originally posted by Young2Owens:
I miss when espn and the like just had highlights and intelligent analysis from people WHO ACTUALLY PLAYED AND/OR COACHED THE GAME.

Bunch of scrub ass non athletes who never even touched a football field gotta put in their 2 cents on national TV. I don't respect them or their opinions at all.

Yeah that's part of the problem. Like Nick WRONG.

Share 49ersWebzone