LISTEN: Were The 49ers Exposed In Week 2? →

There are 249 users in the forums

Biggest Brock_STAR Montana Purdy hater of them all?

Shop Find 49ers gear online

Biggest Brock_STAR Montana Purdy hater of them all?

Originally posted by SanDiego49er:
Originally posted by Young2Owens:
I miss when espn and the like just had highlights and intelligent analysis from people WHO ACTUALLY PLAYED AND/OR COACHED THE GAME.

Bunch of scrub ass non athletes who never even touched a football field gotta put in their 2 cents on national TV. I don't respect them or their opinions at all.

Yeah that's part of the problem. Like Nick WRONG.

ESPN fired a bunch of player analysts. It was a terrible move on their part.
Originally posted by GLT49ers:
Originally posted by SanDiego49er:
Originally posted by Young2Owens:
I miss when espn and the like just had highlights and intelligent analysis from people WHO ACTUALLY PLAYED AND/OR COACHED THE GAME.

Bunch of scrub ass non athletes who never even touched a football field gotta put in their 2 cents on national TV. I don't respect them or their opinions at all.

Yeah that's part of the problem. Like Nick WRONG.

ESPN fired a bunch of player analysts. It was a terrible move on their part.

Yeah I agree. You don't want a CLOWN SHOW like Nick WRONG. You want ex players and ex QB's and coaches who actually know something. I would think that would be common sense.
I have a question for you all? Who will be the next stiff competition for the MVP with Brock Purdy after he has a better and winning performance than this week's MVP "flavor the week" Lamar Jackson?

I've been thinking about it all week as Brock keeps on putting together high level games every week. The guys the media has pumped to be more deserving than Brock Purdy have been Patrick Mahomes, Tua Tagovailoa, Dak Prescott, Jalen Hurts, Tyrek Hill, Prescott(Again), CMC, and now Lamar Jackson.

Those are a lot of guys that weekly get put up or pumped up by the majority of the National talking heads to be more deserving than Purdy despite what the film, stats, and Richard Sherman says about the whole MVP discussion. Maybe it's Jared Goff's turn should the Lions win at Minnesota with an impressive offensive output and Goff has 300+ yards and 3+ TDs.
Originally posted by Ark49er:
I have a question for you all? Who will be the next stiff competition for the MVP with Brock Purdy after he has a better and winning performance than this week's MVP "flavor the week" Lamar Jackson?

I've been thinking about it all week as Brock keeps on putting together high level games every week. The guys the media has pumped to be more deserving than Brock Purdy have been Patrick Mahomes, Tua Tagovailoa, Dak Prescott, Jalen Hurts, Tyrek Hill, Prescott(Again), CMC, and now Lamar Jackson.

Those are a lot of guys that weekly get put up or pumped up by the majority of the National talking heads to be more deserving than Purdy despite what the film, stats, and Richard Sherman says about the whole MVP discussion. Maybe it's Jared Goff's turn should the Lions win at Minnesota with an impressive offensive output and Goff has 300+ yards and 3+ TDs.

Allen or CMC.
Originally posted by Bay2Bay9erAllday:
I would've added Eric Mangina and Mina Kimes.

My vote goes for vote Nick Wrong, based on the options.

Mangini seems like he despises the 49ers. maybe it's because he was on Tomsula's staff
Yes
What does it matter? Literally all of the same things were said about Montana. He turned out pretty ok...
Around the horn and PTI used to be appointment tv for me in the 2000s and early 2010s. I don't watch as much any more, but if I'm free while they're on, I'll watch.

The other "hot take" shows with the likes of Skip, Stephen A, Nick Wright, etc are 100% unwatchable. Zero film breakdown, zero knowledgeable analysis. Just shouting and spewing ignorance.

Nick Wright is probably the single biggest clown I have ever seen in sports media. He's a professional lebron knob polisher who is paid by klutch sports.
Grant Cohen, Rex Iudaeorum
They are all provocateurs trying to get we 49er fans riled up and engaging on their platforms. Pay them no mind.

Need to add Shannon Sharpe & Stephen A. Smith & Skip Bayless, they all think he's not elite, or just a product of Kyle's system and weapons around him.
  • titan
  • Veteran
I don't know who she is…There was a chick on ESPN Radio last night was just straight disrespectful! Her statement were just down right ignorant.
Why do you care what these people say about Brock or the Niners. They're just spouting their opinion just like everyone on this forum. Don't take it so seriously. Does everyone have to agree with you? Let then say what they want and let the Niners and Brock prove them wrong.
Originally posted by RDB4216:
What does it matter? Literally all of the same things were said about Montana. He turned out pretty ok...

Yeah they did say that literally about Montana. He was a system QB. A product of the west coast offense. Early on that is really what they said.
Originally posted by LayTheWoodall:
Around the horn and PTI used to be appointment tv for me in the 2000s and early 2010s. I don't watch as much any more, but if I'm free while they're on, I'll watch.

The other "hot take" shows with the likes of Skip, Stephen A, Nick Wright, etc are 100% unwatchable. Zero film breakdown, zero knowledgeable analysis. Just shouting and spewing ignorance.

Nick Wright is probably the single biggest clown I have ever seen in sports media. He's a professional lebron knob polisher who is paid by klutch sports.

Yeah Nick WRONG is just horrendous. One of the worst things I've ever seen and no surprise he's winning this poll.
[ Edited by SanDiego49er on Dec 21, 2023 at 2:24 PM ]
Share 49ersWebzone