There are 214 users in the forums

🤔 Rest or Play vs Rams❓- Pregame Thread 2023 Season Wk 18 🐏💥

Shop Find 49ers gear online

🤔 Rest or Play vs Rams❓- Pregame Thread 2023 Season Wk 18 🐏💥

Good chance theyre our first playoff game. As a 6 they got a good chance beating detroit
Do The Rams have anything to play for? I believe their place in the bracket is set…they'll probably be in the same logic as the niners: Shaw little, avoid injury and rest their player for the playoff…I think it's better for us that the Rams don't have to compete either.
Originally posted by crabman82:
Good chance theyre our first playoff game. As a 6 they got a good chance beating detroit

I think the lions will smoke them
Originally posted by tatayoyo:
Do The Rams have anything to play for? I believe their place in the bracket is set…they'll probably be in the same logic as the niners: Shaw little, avoid injury and rest their player for the playoff…I think it's better for us that the Rams don't have to compete either.

I think there's a scenario where the packers and Rams can flip flop 6th and 7th seeds.
Is it possible that players actually on IR come back for play off? Mc cloud? Jackson?
with little luck we could be the healthiest and rested team in the play off…with the talent they have, being healthy and fresh would be a huge advantage.
not sure if we could have a better opportunity to reach the SB and win it
Is it possible that players actually on IR come back for play off? Mc cloud? Jackson?
with little luck we could be the healthiest and rested team in the play off…with the talent they have, being healthy and fresh would be a huge advantage.

Absolute best possible scenario. No excuses.

2019 was pretty good too, but yeah.
  • All22
  • Veteran
Originally posted by CatchMaster80:
Originally posted by Dirtydonedirtcheap69:
Originally posted by Hysterikal:
Originally posted by leakyfausett:
Originally posted by Dirtydonedirtcheap69:
Cmc
big trent
kittle
armstead
bosa?
warner?
greenlaw?

first four shouldn't see the field. Greenlaw needs rest. I'd sit him.

I would add Jennings, Ayuik, Banks and Ward.

I would add Purdy
He needs to play, if just the first half. He's young and healthy and needs all the experience he can get.

Jennings is already hurting so I doubt he would play anyway. Banks is also hurting. Aiyuk will probably need to play. Without Kittle, CMC and Deebo they need somebody that can catch the ball. They only have so many on the roster. They can't just hand off every play.

You're right, that would be stupid. Just kneel it every play.
This must be a very difficult line for Vegas to put on the game. We are up 3.5 currently though.
Originally posted by SlipAndSlideBosa:
This must be a very difficult line for Vegas to put on the game. We are up 3.5 currently though.

Anyone that bets these final games is a sucker. So many playoff spots are set that the starting lineups are going to look like pre season. Almost as bad s the bowl games where every player that thinks they might get drafted sits out unless it's one of the final 4.

Originally posted by NYniner85:

I think there's a scenario where the packers and Rams can flip flop 6th and 7th seeds.

if rams win they get 6th seed no matter what

If Rams lose and Packers win they flip
I trust whatever Kyle decides to do with this next week. It's a first seed problem, a good problem to have.
Originally posted by ritz126:

7th might be more advantageous, whether it's Dallas or Philly, both are beatable. Dallas because its Dallas and Philly is broken.
Originally posted by LifelongNiner:
Originally posted by ritz126:

7th might be more advantageous, whether it's Dallas or Philly, both are beatable. Dallas because its Dallas and Philly is broken.

Cowboys in Dallas are a completely different team. its only when they go on the road they they turn into a potato.
Anyone who matters sit. Just play scrubs
Share 49ersWebzone