• thl408
;
Manchester United
I want Tampa.
Bayyykerrr..Baykerrr..that is my answer
  • Kolohe
  • Hall of Fame
I think it will be Tampa.
I honestly don't care who we play. They getting rolled.
Rams are the toughest out of those teams, but we should be able to beat anyone else in the NFC.

Looks like the Eagles and the Bucs play on monday, so it might be best to play one of those teams as they will have less rest.
[ Edited by SlipAndSlideBosa on Jan 8, 2024 at 3:42 AM ]
  • DrEll
  • Veteran
Anyone but LA. I think they will rock us
Originally posted by DrEll:
Anyone but LA. I think they will rock us

So you are saying we don't deserve to win the Super Bowl this year as we are not a good team.

The rams might be able to move the ball on us and score some points but ultimately, their defense isn't very good and I doubt their offense can out score us. Their defense ranks 19th in scoring, 15th in the redzone, 20th against the pass, 24th in sacks and the team is -3 in turnover differential.
Originally posted by YACBros85:
The rams might be able to move the ball on us and score some points but ultimately, their defense isn't very good and I doubt their offense can out score us. Their defense ranks 19th in scoring, 15th in the redzone, 20th against the pass, 24th in sacks and the team is -3 in turnover differential.

They almost lost to the Giants so I don't understand this feeling that they are some major Juggernaut. Yes they will score some points, but our offense will be able to exceed anything that they are able to do.
I'd always prefer the easiest matchup...which is the Bucs in this case, but it doesn't really matter.
When will we know what day/time we're playing?
Originally posted by SlipAndSlideBosa:
Originally posted by YACBros85:

They almost lost to the Giants so I don't understand this feeling that they are some major Juggernaut. Yes they will score some points, but our offense will be able to exceed anything that they are able to do.

they arent a Juggernaut but they have 2 elite WR a great QB and a great RB. Their D is not good which is why we can beat them and our d i elite so i don't see them scoring on us consistency but i think Rams will give 49ers most problems for sure
Share 49ersWebzone