LISTEN: Were The 49ers Exposed In Week 2? →

There are 156 users in the forums

49ERS vs Packers Pregame Thread - 2023 Season Divisional Round

Shop Find 49ers gear online

49ERS vs Packers Pregame Thread - 2023 Season Divisional Round

Originally posted by D0PEMAN:
How anyone think the eagles will advance after the way they been playing is beyond me. Is there some sort miracle switch teams can turn on or something?

bucs will bounce Philly, guaranteed

Bucs just aren't a very good team themselves, but I agree it's very hard to pick the Eagles. Thought it was eye opening they opened as road favorites in the game. I think we'd be very happy to face them given their issues.
Brock has faced 4 of the 6 NFC playoff defenses. In those 4 games he has completed 73.3% of his passes for 10.9 YPA with 11 TD's, 0 INT's and a 136.1 passer rating. In those 4 games the offense has averaged 35 ppg.
How anyone think the eagles will advance after the way they been playing is beyond me. Is there some sort miracle switch teams can turn on or something?

Yeah, I think the Eagles are fked, hard. Broken finger, broken AJ, broken souls...⚰️ ☠️ plus their own fan base wants Fredo out lolol. They went from being ppl's wet dream to shambles and I am loving it:)
[ Edited by Montana on Jan 12, 2024 at 2:57 PM ]
gimme the Lambs, gimme the Cowgirls... LINE EM UP!!!!
Originally posted by Montana:

Yeah, I think the Eagles are fked, hard. Broken finger, broken AJ, broken souls...⚰️ ☠️ plus their own fan base wants Fredo out lolol. They went from being ppl's wet dream to shambles and I am loving it:)

thats how i see it too

they are a bottom team now i see no way Phili advances none
  • All22
  • Veteran

We broke them.

That's the best part.
  • All22
  • Veteran
Originally posted by 49erFaithful6:
Originally posted by Ensatsu:
I believe we will be playing the Rams and Cowboys in these playoffs.

Dallas will be grateful that they made it to the NFC Championship game.

DAL strikes me as Super Bowl or bust, consider we beat em in 2021, and 2022, so if we do it again, at some point Jerry's heads gonna explode getting it handed to him by Jed lol, they'll have to blow it up and rebuild around Lance, operation Trojan Horse in effect..

I'd rather Dallas go out in the Divisional Round just so their streak of not making the Conference Championship game continues.
Then we crush the Rams to go to the Superbowl in another revenge game.
  • Cosmo
Originally posted by All22:

We broke them.

That's the best part.

Almost as bad as we broke the Jags. 😈
Waiting to see who we play this weekend

Lions are getting so much disrespect this week. Everyone seems to be picking the Rams over them. Hope they are fired up and give the Rams a beating.

Originally posted by Bloodless:
Lions are getting so much disrespect this week. Everyone seems to be picking the Rams over them. Hope they are fired up and give the Rams a beating.

Except for Vegas.
Originally posted by Bloodless:

I think the challenge for DET if you can get a couple blockers on Hutch they don't have many answers on D. So then you are in a bit of a track meet Puka, Kupp, Stafford, Williams, McVay, vs Goff, St Brown, Gibbs, probably no LaPorta. So that's a toss up. Getting some Goff pressing vs his former team vibes.
Originally posted by NYniner85:
Waiting to see who we play this weekend

I think this is the most enjoyable week of football really. The wait is pure entertainment because we just get to sit back and watch with no stress at all 😎
Originally posted by Patton:
I think this is the most enjoyable week of football really. The wait is pure entertainment because we just get to sit back and watch with no stress at all 😎

My fave is Champ Sunday tbh
Originally posted by 49erFaithful6:
Originally posted by Patton:

My fave is Champ Sunday tbh

Well of course, but the stress level is pretty steep 🤣
Share 49ersWebzone