LISTEN: Were The 49ers Exposed In Week 2? →

There are 159 users in the forums

49ERS vs Packers Pregame Thread - 2023 Season Divisional Round

Shop Find 49ers gear online

49ERS vs Packers Pregame Thread - 2023 Season Divisional Round

Originally posted by YACBros85:
Brock has faced 4 of the 6 NFC playoff defenses. In those 4 games he has completed 73.3% of his passes for 10.9 YPA with 11 TD's, 0 INT's and a 136.1 passer rating. In those 4 games the offense has averaged 35 ppg.

Boom. "Game over man….game over!!!"
Originally posted by elguapo:
Brock has faced 4 of the 6 NFC playoff defenses. In those 4 games he has completed 73.3% of his passes for 10.9 YPA with 11 TD's, 0 INT's and a 136.1 passer rating. In those 4 games the offense has averaged 35 ppg.

Is there another playoff team that has faced as many playoff teams as the Niners have this year?
Originally posted by Patton:

Is there another playoff team that has faced as many playoff teams as the Niners have this year?

The 49ers, eagles and steelers each have had 8 games against playoff teams. Although both the 49ers and steelers last games against playoff teams saw alot of rested starters.
  • Kolohe
  • Hall of Fame
I pray the 9ers get to the Super Bowl so my nephew can finally bow down to Brock Purdy!!!
Originally posted by Patton:

The 49ers, eagles and steelers each have had 8 games against playoff teams. Although both the 49ers and steelers last games against playoff teams saw alot of rested starters.

Nice, thanks for that info 👍🍻
I hope we play on Sunday night. My Saturdays are busy dammit
Originally posted by BMoore56:

4am comes pretty damn quick after Sunday and Monday night games

I prefer Saturday because it gives our opponent and even shorter week to prepare for our rested team

Top seeded NFC team should ALWAYS have the advantage of facing the wildcard weekend winner at the greatest of advantage
[ Edited by Pillbusta on Jan 12, 2024 at 5:14 PM ]
Originally posted by 49erFaithful6:
Originally posted by Bloodless:
Lions are getting so much disrespect this week. Everyone seems to be picking the Rams over them. Hope they are fired up and give the Rams a beating.

I think the challenge for DET if you can get a couple blockers on Hutch they don't have many answers on D. So then you are in a bit of a track meet Puka, Kupp, Stafford, Williams, McVay, vs Goff, St Brown, Gibbs, probably no LaPorta. So that's a toss up. Getting some Goff pressing vs his former team vibes.

Do you guys remember how loud the Stick was in 2012? We'd not had a playoff game in more than a decade and once we hosted those Saints it was deafening!

How do you think Ford field is gonna be? Loud as f***!
Originally posted by Pillbusta:

I prefer Saturday because it gives our opponent and even shorter week to prepare for our rested team

Top seeded NFC team should ALWAYS have the advantage of facing the wildcard weekend winner at the greatest of advantage

all NFC teams are playing sunday/Monday this weekend so i would bet sunday
[ Edited by ritz126 on Jan 12, 2024 at 5:43 PM ]

Originally posted by Pillbusta:
Originally posted by 49erFaithful6:
Originally posted by Bloodless:
Lions are getting so much disrespect this week. Everyone seems to be picking the Rams over them. Hope they are fired up and give the Rams a beating.

I think the challenge for DET if you can get a couple blockers on Hutch they don't have many answers on D. So then you are in a bit of a track meet Puka, Kupp, Stafford, Williams, McVay, vs Goff, St Brown, Gibbs, probably no LaPorta. So that's a toss up. Getting some Goff pressing vs his former team vibes.

Do you guys remember how loud the Stick was in 2012? We'd not had a playoff game in more than a decade and once we hosted those Saints it was deafening!

How do you think Ford field is gonna be? Loud as f***!
Yes, that game and the catch 2 were the loudest I've experienced at the stick

detroit's dome will be rocking
[ Edited by 49AllTheTime on Jan 12, 2024 at 5:50 PM ]
I think we are the best team by a country mile and we will steam roll any of the above.

we are going to the Super Bowl!
At the risk of inciting a riot... it's looking like it's going to be pretty soggy next week and weekend.
Originally posted by SonocoNinerFan:
At the risk of inciting a riot... it's looking like it's going to be pretty soggy next week and weekend.

lol
Originally posted by Montana:
Originally posted by SonocoNinerFan:

lol

We will have the field covered
Share 49ersWebzone