Shop Find 49ers gear online

49ERS vs Packers Pregame Thread - 2023 Season Divisional Round

Originally posted by Patton:
Originally posted by Dr_Bill_Walsh:
Originally posted by DonnieDarko:
Originally posted by SonocoNinerFan:
At the risk of inciting a riot... it's looking like it's going to be pretty soggy next week and weekend.

its like 9 days away dude

One drop of rain = Armageddon for Bay Aryans

Keep joking, keep dismissing, then tell us this teams record in inclement weather over the past few years.
It's not a lie to say that bad weather (rain not cold) can make a difference in outcomes. We always seem to be on the wrong side.

This is why they call us "whiners"

Let'em, who cares! Just don't let them call us one and done because the rain caused turnovers that lost us the game, please, just this one year.
Just this one year let's get the job done without any heart breaking mistakes or miscues.

We had a lot of miscues during perfect weather against the Ravens.

☠️ ⚱️⚰️
Originally posted by SlipAndSlideBosa:
At the risk of inciting a riot... it's looking like it's going to be pretty soggy next week and weekend.

Keep joking, keep dismissing, then tell us this teams record in inclement weather over the past few years.
It's not a lie to say that bad weather (rain not cold) can make a difference in outcomes. We always seem to be on the wrong side.

Let'em, who cares! Just don't let them call us one and done because the rain caused turnovers that lost us the game, please, just this one year.
Just this one year let's get the job done without any heart breaking mistakes or miscues.

For what it's worth, the extended forecast is saying clear on Saturday and 50% chance of rain on Sunday. If the Rams and the Packers lose then we will definitely be playing on Sunday because the NFL won't force the Monday night game winner to play on Saturday.

That kind of ticks me off too. All AFC games are being played first and then all NFC games are being played? What's the f**king deal with that?
Originally posted by Montana:

☠️ ⚱️⚰️

Line that s**t up, all I hear is a lot Of boo hooing and should coulda woulda.
  • DrEll
  • Veteran
Originally posted by LenCat:

For what it's worth, the extended forecast is saying clear on Saturday and 50% chance of rain on Sunday. If the Rams and the Packers lose then we will definitely be playing on Sunday because the NFL won't force the Monday night game winner to play on Saturday.

That kind of ticks me off too. All AFC games are being played first and then all NFC games are being played? What's the f**king deal with that?

I don't think there's an exact science to it. Didn't they make the Niners play the Eagles last year at 10am PST for the NFCC ? Even though they could have easily scheduled the KC Cincy game in that time slot and given us a 4pm EST time…
Originally posted by DrEll:
Originally posted by LenCat:

I don't think there's an exact science to it. Didn't they make the Niners play the Eagles last year at 10am PST for the NFCC ? Even though they could have easily scheduled the KC Cincy game in that time slot and given us a 4pm EST time…
I think it was a 12pm start?
Originally posted by tankle104:

☠️ ⚱️⚰️

I think most Eagle fans have already given up on this year.

☠️ ⚱️⚰️

LMAO!
I really don't wanna have to post linx to pr0n today!

☠️ ⚱️⚰️

Not all of them, some of them are still convinced they just "took the month of to rest for the playoffs" they all need to be crushed

☠️ ⚱️⚰️

Wow
  • thl408
Originally posted by NCommand:

☠️ ⚱️⚰️

LMAO!

I hope they win MNF so their fans get a glimmer of hope. That way it will hurt more when they lose in the Divisional round. If they get one playoff win then they might keep their coach around for more comedy in 2024.
Originally posted by YACBros85:
My picks for wildcard weekend

Texans over Browns
Chiefs over Dolphins
Bills over Steelers
Packers over cowboys
Rams over Lions
Eagles over Buccaneers

1 down. 5 to go.

LOL this is a perfect gif for the situation
Share 49ersWebzone