There are 144 users in the forums

OFFICIAL: 2024 Opponents List / Schedule Release

Shop Find 49ers gear online

OFFICIAL: 2024 Opponents List / Schedule Release

📜 Whereas the 2023 NFL standings and division final placings have been determined at the conclusion of this season, *we now know whom the San Francisco 49ers will play next season:

* NOTE: (This is not a "PYMWYMI" final record prediction thread, which is usually created just prior to training camp in July. The 2024 schedule and TV times are still TBD, and usually released prior to the NFL Draft in late April).

HOME GAMES:
vs Arizona Cardinals 🌵
vs Los Angeles Rams 🐏
vs Seattle Seahawks 🐦
vs Chicago Bears 🐻
vs Dallas Cowboys 🤠
vs Detroit Lions 🦁
vs Kansas City Chiefs 🏹
vs New England Patriots 🇺🇸
vs New York Jets ✈️

ROAD GAMES:
@ Arizona Cardinals 🌵
@ Los Angeles Rams 🐏
@ Seattle Seahawks 🐦
@ Buffalo Bills 🦬
@ Green Bay Packers 🧀
@ Miami Dolphins 🐬
@ Minnesota Vikings 👿
@ Tampa Bay Buccaneers ⛵️

• Scheduling formula:
  • (6) x games against the other 3 NFC-W teams (home and away)
  • (4) x games against AFC-E (rotated every 4 years)
  • (3) x games against same placement teams standing-wise (division champions) in the NFC-E, NFC-N and NFC-S
  • (3) x games against remaining 3 teams in the NFC-N (intraconference rotation, every 3 years)
  • (1) x game against at-large same-placement team standing-wise in the AFC (rotated every 4 years—2024 = AFC-W)
[ Edited by Dr_Bill_Walsh on Jan 8, 2024 at 3:15 PM ]
Losses to KC and/or BUF, plus our usual game where we get humbled
  • thl408
yay, get to smack DAL for a fourth straight year.
I'll be at that Dolphins game
We gonna lose 5 games
I still believe we play in London next year

Teams we play in 2024 that are designated to London
Bears
Miami
vikings
Jets
Originally posted by 49AllTheTime:

Bears
Miami
vikings
Jets

I hope not, that sux.
Originally posted by Patton:

Bears
Miami
vikings
Jets

I hope not, that sux.
What, that's awesome!

we went to the Mexico City game and that was a blast
  • thl408

Bears
Miami
vikings
Jets

I hope not, that sux.

Having a west coast team play in London is dumb. It was dumb when it happened with the Harbaugh team and it'd be dumb now. Let two east coast teams go.

Bears
Miami
vikings
Jets

I hope not, that sux.
What, that's awesome!

Mexico City is a 2 hour flight. London is a 10 hour flight and the game is on at 2:00 in the morning, not to mention it's a trans continental flight, no thanks.

And for what??? So a bunch of drunken euro misfits with bad teeth and breath can get the experience of seeing a real sport played by real men all the while screaming and chanting in coordinated, drunken ramblings?!?!?

No way, if those pansies want to see our beloved Niners play, book a flight to the states after they see a dental hygienist and sober up.

Bears
Miami
vikings
Jets

I hope not, that sux.
What, that's awesome!

Mexico City is a 2 hour flight. London is a 10 hour flight and the game is on at 2:00 in the morning, not to mention it's a trans continental flight, no thanks.

And for what??? So a bunch of drunken euro misfits with bad teeth and breath can get the experience of seeing a real sport played by real men all the while screaming and chanting in coordinated, drunken ramblings?!?!?

No way, if those pansies want to see our beloved Niners play, book a flight to the states after they see a dental hygienist and sober up.
it's not a two hour flight to MC and they will probably schedule the game after an east coast game like they usually do.

sounds like you won't travel for this game, so why even be bothered by it

it's not a two hour flight to MC and they will probably schedule the game after an east coast game like they usually do.

sounds like you won't travel for this game, so why even be bothered by it

I'd definitely go to Mexico City, but traveling across the Atlantic is just ridiculous.
I think they should let the players take a vote and make the decision, I bet it would be 80/20 in support of not going.
  • thl408

You're getting so banned once English wakes up and reads this.
Originally posted by thl408:

You're getting so banned once English wakes up and reads this.

Oh no, deleting now 😎
17 trap games
Share 49ersWebzone