There are 251 users in the forums

SAN FRANCISCO 49ers vs GREEN BAY PACKERS - 2023 Season Divisional Round

Shop Find 49ers gear online

SAN FRANCISCO 49ers vs GREEN BAY PACKERS - 2023 Season Divisional Round

Originally posted by Silky:
Originally posted by CatchMaster80:
I wish we were playing the early game. I hate waiting all day for a playoff game. I get worked up (win or lose) and have trouble sleeping afterward.

I have to wait til 8:30pm living in East Coast time. It sucks so bad. I always get envious visiting the West Coast watching football at 10am

tell me about it. moved from California to South Carolina and now won't get to see the game until 8pm. Long day so pumped up, I will not sleep no matter what happens until tomorrow night.
49ers 27 Packers 20
Originally posted by 49ersvsPackers:
You 49er fans hate us? You guys consider us bitter rivals?

I only really disliked welfare Favre..but this made me feel better

You 49er fans hate us? You guys consider us bitter rivals?

I don't hate you guys. I disliked Rodgers for his draft day comments. But this Love led team is alright. There's no hate, but I still want to beat you guys every time
Ready for my 3 week old to rock her Niners 'fit for the first time. Gotta keep her from crying today so mom can nap and take over once the games start. LFG.
The reason why I ask is it seems lots of 49er fans hate us as much as Viking fans do. I never understood why. I like your players, they seem very humble.
Originally posted by wallangong:
Ready for my 3 week old to rock her Niners 'fit for the first time. Gotta keep her from crying today so mom can nap and take over once the games start. LFG.

That's funny I also have a 3 week old. He barely fits in any of the Niners onesies but oh well
The reason why I ask is it seems lots of 49er fans hate us as much as Viking fans do. I never understood why. I like your players, they seem very humble.

You're going to run into every kind of fan in every fanbase. The respectful ones, the loud ones, the trash talking ones, the emotional ones, the horny ones, the in your face ones, the want to fight after a loss ones.

Way to plan ahead, good job !
That's funny I also have a 3 week old. He barely fits in any of the Niners onesies but oh well

. It's a rollercoaster haha. My girl is tiny and I'm sure the 3-piece outfit will be big, but I couldn't NOT have her ready to rock for this postseason run.

Your team literally doesn't get mentioned unless it's when we are gonna play them. Other than that you guys are irrelevant. If that's how Vikings fans are with you guys then I'd say get a better rival.

The toxicity in our city makes us crazy!!!
Originally posted by Hysterikal:
Your team literally doesn't get mentioned unless it's when we are gonna play them. Other than that you guys are irrelevant. If that's how Vikings fans are with you guys then I'd say get a better rival.

They are nasty so are Bear fans. Lion fans hate us too.
Originally posted by tankle104:
Originally posted by 49AllTheTime:
Originally posted by CatchMaster80:
I wish we were playing the early game. I hate waiting all day for a playoff game. I get worked up (win or lose) and have trouble sleeping afterward.

I have to wait til 8:30pm living in East Coast time. It sucks so bad. I always get envious visiting the West Coast watching football at 10am
even 10am is waiting too long lol

i did enjoy the one time in Hawaii watching games at 7, 10 and 2pm with the rest of the day to do whatever

I grew up on the west coast and then lived in Texas for five years, i hated the times the games came on. Lol Hawaii time sounds great for Sundays

8:15PM with a toddler and a 2 month old is pushing it over here lol

. It's a rollercoaster haha. My girl is tiny and I'm sure the 3-piece outfit will be big, but I couldn't NOT have her ready to rock for this postseason run.

Dad fans toast LG
Share 49ersWebzone