Originally posted by Montana:
Originally posted by Crown:
where the hell is Mayo?

need a forecast.

He would probably say, "Very tingly, Brock hard with wet spots expected". 🌧

I haven't seen him post in a while 🧐
Originally posted by 49ersvsPackers:
Originally posted by Hysterikal:
Your team literally doesn't get mentioned unless it's when we are gonna play them. Other than that you guys are irrelevant. If that's how Vikings fans are with you guys then I'd say get a better rival.

They are nasty so are Bear fans. Lion fans hate us too.

Ok don't take how fans act before a playoff game especially one where our QB is constantly getting s**t on by the media so fans are bit defensive about their squad as us developing a rivalry towards y'all. I have nothing but love for the people's captain Jaire Alexander. But during the season you'll see fans here hoping to see the Seahawks, Rams, Cowboys and Eagles to lose every week. Those are our rivals.
Originally posted by NYniner85:
Originally posted by Crown:
where the hell is Mayo?

need a forecast.

He would probably say, "Very tingly, Brock hard with wet spots expected". 🌧

I haven't seen him post in a while 🧐

And 49erWill
Ok don't take how fans act before a playoff game especially one where our QB is constantly getting s**t on by the media so fans are bit defensive about their squad as us developing a rivalry towards y'all. I have nothing but love for the people's captain Jaire Alexander. But during the season you'll see fans here hoping to see the Seahawks, Rams, Cowboys and Eagles to lose every week. Those are our rivals.

Bro I promise if we win I won't gloat and if we lose I will congratulate you guys! I promise.

Bro I promise if we win I won't gloat and if we lose I will congratulate you guys! I promise.

I look forward to your congratulations
I was trying to figure out why they would schedule the Niner game so late on a Saturday night which is traditionally a terrible night for TV viewers. People go out most often on Saturday night. The only reaon I can come up with is FOX has a weak TV schedule that night anyway so they hope to actually capture some extra viewers. Tommorrow's games are scheduled so the late game will be over before Sunday night prime time starts.
Originally posted by Silky:
You 49er fans hate us? You guys consider us bitter rivals?

I don't hate you guys. I disliked Rodgers for his draft day comments. But this Love led team is alright. There's no hate, but I still want to beat you guys every time

I don't like any NFC team why would I?
Originally posted by SlipAndSlideBosa:
Originally posted by ninerfan4life:
Just popped open my 1st beer

Trying to decide when to start. Probably when the Ravens game starts.

This is the way
I look forward to your congratulations

I hope not lol.
Originally posted by Patton:

This is the way

Same, Ravens game LG

You 49er fans hate us? You guys consider us bitter rivals?

I only really disliked welfare Favre..but this made me feel better

Terry Kirby expressing EXACTLY how I felt at that exact min!!! One of the great Niner wins, with Pat and John making the call to top it off!!!

"That's not money he's crying"….🥲
They are nasty so are Bear fans. Lion fans hate us too.

I went to a game at Lambeau Field and had a blast. Monday night, Beebe was down by contact game haha. Packers fans were great. No issues. Soldier Field on the other hand was terrible. Another famous 49er loss as the Bears came back and won in OT off a deflection. But the Bears fans were absolutely trash. I remember leaving the stadium and a dad directed his son's attention to me and he said, "look son there's one of those fa#$ from San Francisco".
My disdain for GB started in 95' as does most here. That GB dline was world class and without a ground game, they t'd off on Young and just beat us senseless. Though GB won fair and square I knew they'd lose to Dallas and the 49ers had the formula to beat Dallas. And Dallas is a team I hate.

This is the way

Same, Ravens game LG

We are gonna get it done today 💯💯
  • grif
  • Veteran

This is the way

Same, Ravens game LG

yes.....this is consensus pick
Originally posted by NYniner85:
Originally posted by tankle104:
Originally posted by 49AllTheTime:
Originally posted by Silky:
Originally posted by CatchMaster80:
I wish we were playing the early game. I hate waiting all day for a playoff game. I get worked up (win or lose) and have trouble sleeping afterward.

I have to wait til 8:30pm living in East Coast time. It sucks so bad. I always get envious visiting the West Coast watching football at 10am
even 10am is waiting too long lol

i did enjoy the one time in Hawaii watching games at 7, 10 and 2pm with the rest of the day to do whatever

I grew up on the west coast and then lived in Texas for five years, i hated the times the games came on. Lol Hawaii time sounds great for Sundays

8:15PM with a toddler and a 2 month old is pushing it over here lol

I have a 5 year old that still runs in our room at night and a 3 week old. I'm hesitant to drink today/tonight but it's also a Niners playoff game. This is a tough decision
Share 49ersWebzone